Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Major depressive disorder?? Seriously?? My mum was major depressive and she could not function, couldn’t get out of bed and was put into a psychiatric hospital. She certainly wasn’t able to go get her tits done, or bother about her hair or nails of any other meaningless shit like that., or able to go out for meals, days out etc.
From someone else with MDD and suicidal intentions. Talia has NEITHER of these. People need to stop giving her excuses for her shitty behaviour. Yes it can’t have been nice to find out what Oakley had but she knew and hid it from Aaron and lies and manipulates everyone! She shows no signs of anyone truly struggling

• Heart
Reactions: 26

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand how she’s still pushing this “do everything on my own, single medical mum of 4” narrative.
Oakley has a career 12 hours a day? 7 days a week so basically she only really has the other 3 kids which surely is no different to when Aaron was at training camp.
She also now has days without the boys as Aaron has them.
We all know sienna helps bring those boys up.

Also I wish she knew the difference between “no” and “know” FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Aaron if you’re reading here there’s a north Northumberland based company called starscape star ceilings which puts lights in your ceiling to look like stars it’s gorgeous and Oakley and the boys would love it

• Heart

dazzled103

VIP Member
It’s like a coin. You want your mummy side on one and your single life on the other and you want to keep on flipping that coin. But when you have children they come first. You can no longer flip your fucking coin. Your tits, your nails, your face full of slap, your standing posing doing the peace sign in the mirror, your running about practically naked dressed like a 15 year old….it has to stop. Your kids come fucking first.

You love having babies, well guess what, they aren’t dolls to dress up, you have to look after them. You don’t just have them because you’re with someone then don’t give a shit when you split up. You made your bed when you had sex, now LOOK AFTER YOUR FUCKING KIDS!! You don’t come first anymore 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ps….sorry but she infuriates me 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

tikimelon

Thought it was an appropriate time to drop this in again. @sadstateofaffairs posted it originally a couple pages back but just to remind everyone she’s “raising 4 beautiful children on her own” 😂😂😂😂
It’s the fact as well as sharing parenting with Aaron, she’s not had to bother to raise Oakley for majority of his life thanks to the hospital! Her followers are utter morons. I have one kid who’s literally never met his dad (his choice) and he’s been Velcro’d to me 24/7 for his entire life so far. Bloody love him and wouldn’t change it mind he’s super cute 😂 GUESS WHAT JODIE YOU’RE NOT A SINGLE MUM. YOU ARE A CO PARENT. A father, 6000 god parents, a carer 50% of the week and an entire medical team- and she still laps up the attention and seeks validation of sUcH a GoOd SiNgLE mUmMy 💪 from strangers. Wise up, cunt.

• Sad
“From the 2 that I was there”
On about things not being picked up at scans…
Making sure he gets that in!!

She made a point at the amount of scans she has had to have with all the boys cos of her cervix and he only went to 2????
I definitely think she was told something!!!

• Wow

bella246xox

He clarrrriiifffiiieeeeddd last night the amount of machines Oakley needs for outings and made it sound quite manageable .. about the dogs.. being 2 months sober , there was lots

he also said it’s obviously been such a tough year and not to blame Oakley at all because he’s had it so much harder than anyone and they just have to ride through it and get him through these operations.. said he would love to take them Disneyland when Oakley is 3 (I think)

it was so nice to see him slowly realising the love outweighs the hate for him big time, so much positivity from people and us with our oranges 🍊 got a funny feeling his Sunday live 10pm draw will be full of us tattlers 😂

#TattlersAssemble🍊😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Honeybeeo87

I hope to god she has stopped the carers allowance/element for herself!!

Even without that though, Oakley will be getting higher rate DLA (£101 per week) and then higher rate disabled child element (£414 per month).

So she is getting £818 per month from him and you can bet your life that it’s all going on her and not poor Oakley 😢

• Wow
  • Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I hope they’ve finally realised she don’t need a carer 12 hours a day 7 days a week so they’ve cut it back, she looks pissed off about it 😆😆😆😆

Welcome to motherhood Jodie!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Love this 🙌🏼 she’s just a wee girl, not a teenage mate for her maw!
You know whats upsetting is you know for a fact she would of taken the piss out of her and laughed at her to her face because of choosing that as well! Talia would rather her sing sexual songs in crop tops to a bunch of peados on tiktok and probably take her cinema to watch 50shades than what Siennah really would want which would be the minions movie and a happy meal.
While on the subject of the paper is that what some do then? To get their kids chose their own wrapping paper? Im intrigued. Im a tuck them in bed and decorate the living room up with surprise balloons/banners and their pile of gifts in front of the fireplace mum 😂. Mine don't even know what wrapping paper they have until they wake up on their birthday 👀🫣😂

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Anyone would think it was her birthday… what with a boogie bus then out on the town! Even on her daughters birthday it’s all got to be about Talia!

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Do you not just think it’s mental seeing wee girls at 10-13 years old with their fake eyelashes (usually thick enough to hold the eyelids down 😂) nails done with acrylics, hair extensions and a face full of make up and contouring 🙈

I don’t know what it is but even although we wore make up, short skirts n the rest it just feels different… don’t know if it’s because of social media and how everything is shared now, it makes them more vulnerable maybe? Anyone else feel the same?

• Sad
  • Heart

elm1234

Funny how Oakley is all of a sudden keeping fluid and food down under hospital care🤔

• Sad

AllTalk357

The video of Oakley on her lap and her lip syncing has made me feel so uncomfortable. The poor innocent baby smiling for the camera all happy and she looks off her face throwing herself around, eyeballs in the back of her head. She looks like she's 100% on something and I feel sick thinking that Oakley is there with her and she's carrying on like that she's erratic.

• Sad
  • Angry