Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Recap..

Tues 29th August - Done a story saying the carer can’t come out to train her because she has no sitter (Aaron) for the boys.

Sat 2nd Sept - Aaron still not got the boys and Oakley hasn’t been home with the carer.

Sun 3rd Sept - Visits the hospital for 1 hour
No post op bra in picture.

Mon 4th Sept - Morning tip run and picture of boys with the baby bottles in the garden (No selfies)

Tues 5th Sept - Maddox in the garden then a bedtime selfie where she was smirking.

Wed 6th Sept - Maddox is poorly, done a post saying she was ‘juggling the hospital’ (old pic of Oakley and no selfie lift)

Thurs 7th Sept - does a post saying ‘straight up the hospital’ rants about having lots of meetings that day (had not seen Oakley since last sunday)
Post op bra makes an appearance with a bedtime smirking selfie.

Friday - Oakley came home for the weekend.

She defo had them done on the Monday or Tuesday and the Maddox pics were taken by her mum.

Strange Aaron stopped having the boys the week before her tit job and she’s not ranted about it now it’s coming upto 3 weeks??

I think Oakley was due home the week before and she’s made excuses so she can have the tit job… hence why the hospital hauled her in for meetings because she was dragging it out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Aaron is so right a carer is a extension of yourself. Its what they are employed for. So if she takes Oakley for dinner the carer should be going for dinner as well, they will list that as expenses. Where Oakley goes the carer goes. Aaron is 100% right with what he's saying.

Shes just using them as baby sitters really.

• Sad

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I once dreamed me and Aaron became a thing and everyone on this thread started proper slagging me off🤣

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more with Aaron!!! She’s an absolute piss taker! Her behaviour needs to be flagged!! So many people failed by the system and she’s milking it to fuck!

Carer watching Oakley, so she can go get her hair and nails done, get her car valeted, post her vinted parcels, be there for the Zara opening.. etc … and that’s just what she is showing us!

• Sad

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She was definitely embarrassed of him, how can you not let one of your closest friends meet your baby

• Sad
Stories of Oakley being so poorly, needing oxygen etc…
Then this morning back to the pose in the mirror and ‘lunch with the girls’, she really does not care about that baby does she!!!
---
I dread to think of the stuff she thinks “eee I can’t post that, it makes me look like a right dick”!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
It’s hard for me…
I’m not ready for it…
I’m not prepared…
I have no choice…

All about Oakleys next operation!!!
How about how he’ll be feeling about it all!!!

• Sad
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
And she still didn't address what actually went wrong with Aaron or why she had to move out!
“I had to move out I had no choice” well maybe if you didn’t lie about Oakley being disabled you wouldn’t have been in that position. The way she brushes over things to make Aaron look bad is pathetic. Like yeah he’s no saint himself but at least tell the truth

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think Oakley is going be a proper character when he’s older. He’s so smiley and cute. Hopefully he inherits no traits for that idiot woman. The nurses have done an amazing job raising Oakley.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

tikimelon

So gutted about my gran but let’s more importantly focus on my horrific tits. I hate her.
---
I also never thought she could spend less time with her kids than when Oakley was in hospital, but here she is. Daily shopping trips and beauty appointments. I cannot WAIT until the NHS strips her of her care package, or she can’t afford it anymore. I mean it would be so sad for Oakley as she absolutely can’t / won’t look after him but maybe he’d finally go into someone’s care that actually loves him and has time for him.

• Sad

thomasthetank82

The carer and Aaron must sit and talk about how much Jodie is dumping Oakley, she can't keep getting away with an NHS funded babysitter!! Jodie's ears must burn with them two talking about her 🤣
Aaron seems quite humbled with the help given and like he wants to work with the carer for Oakley's benefit, glad the little one has him as he is just so much more natural as a parent! Just a shame he doesn't have him full-time, he would thrive with Aaron and the carer.

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s not put him first and is at home with Oakley. Dragging him out for lunch with the girls and the hood again is up. She’s had so much free time and yet here she is out again dragging her sick baby. She’s honestly just such a crappy parent.

• Angry

lauren96111

VIP Member
I don’t believe anything Aaron’s says now. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but he chats as much shit as Talia. His story is always changing. He has these bright ideas which sound amazing but never actually happen, what happened to Oakley's sensory room?

• Heart

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Aaron’s right the carer isn’t a babysitter, but he’s a fine one to talk allowing the cater into his house too. It’s clear Oakleys needs can be met without a carer there so why don’t Aaron give the carer to a family in need and do it all himself
Yes I agree, but surely if he refused the carer they would question why he dont need one and jodie does, which we all know the answer to that.
I think once he becomes more confident caring for Oakley himself I reckon he might say a carer isn't needed which will fuck jodie up.
---
See I’m not ‘team aaron’ but the transparency is admirable, admitting how fortunate he is to have a carer (that I’m speculating he wasn’t the one who pushed for) and how he plans with not dumping the poor child on a career.
Fair play, compare that to the mother who has had her tits, Botox, hair, pt sessions while the carer is acting parent.
Can imagine the awkwardness when iakley has a nap, wonder what they talk about 🤣

• Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
So Aaron had that boys overnight during the weekend and Oakley during the day and she still can’t now stay in and be a mum when she has Oakley to herself! She’s had more free days than any mother I know and still has the audacity to complain

• Sad

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I think they're both pricks, but the way Aaron interacts with the kids is on a whole different level to jodies and you can see he loves his boys.
I bet it pisses jodie off that Aaron openly speaks of the carer as she wants to cone across as doing everything on her own

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Tombstone teeth has one of the worst attitudes I’ve ever come across. You can just tell she’s a horrible and nasty girl. The type you tell your sons and daughters to stay away from.

• Sad

elm1234

The more modern ones are lifetime. I had mine replaced just coz I wanted them bigger, but I could've kept them forever if I wanted to
---
Such a pisstake her son is having genuine, lifesaving surgery and she's dropping grands on cosmetic procedures
Wonder where she’s pulled the money from cos according to her she couldn’t afford for the boys to go to nursery but she can afford new tits😂 scummy mummy she’s deffo had them gifted

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Hey Aaron Disney on ice are in Newcastle between 6-10th of December & Cars are going to be there. Might be nice to take the two boys! 😁😁😁😁

So, did her grandma die? Did she ever actually specify or has she just been giving cryptic hints? Very bizarre behavior from her. Her kids were blessed to have a great grandmother that they’ve clearly never known, and the 3 boys have obviously never even met her all because Takia is too scared to enter London incase Siennah’s dad somehow spots them, lol. Idk how more people can’t see she’s a textbook narc tbh. I also agree siennah always looks like she’s just been dragged out of bed and got dressed in the dark.

• Sad
  • Heart