Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc111

VIP Member
Love Aaron spitting facts about the carer yes jodie she's not a fucking babysitter so you can fuck off without Oakley!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

lauren96111

VIP Member
A TikTok had just popped up about a 24 year old with a muscle wasting disorder who needs a ventilator. The care hours he was entitled to have been cut and his mum said she goes sometimes 60 hours without sleep to make sure he is ok. They said it’s hit and miss if they get carers in certain days as the funding doesn’t cover the training they fully need. How has Jodie got away with this when there is genuine people like this lady and her son out there. Honestly makes me so angry. She’s got a glorified babysitter and basically laughing in other peoples faces

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So this medical mum 🙄 and a mum of 4 that whinges on insta that she runs around like a blue arsed fly and never has any time to herself, even struggles to find time to wash her hair more than once a week

But forgets to mention she’s had a boob job, her hair done and a night out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Intothedark

VIP Member
Yes Jodie it’s hilarious how your poorly son who’s a proper little fighter ends up back at the hospital. He was ill Monday and you dragged him out for lunch. Yet you’re so “ill” you immediately phoned the doctors for yourself you nasty piece!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Maybe zara don't do smaller than an xs because adults aren't supposed to be that tiny? She would be better shopping in the kids section with her little boys body.

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Thank god talia was ill today and got them both an appointment, because no doubt if it was a day of just Oakley being poorly again he would still be struggling at home with no thoughts of a doctors appointment 😕

• Sad
  • Angry

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion: Jodies tits come before her tots, HiLife comps is selling out (not!)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

lauren96111

VIP Member
Most people with young kids take regular breaks when driving a long distance. Also she’s okay to drag Oakley’s ‘5’ machines around to soft play but not put them in the car. Hmmm

• Sad

nothing shocks me now

So pleased she managed to get herself seen last night when she couldn’t breathe. Would be awful if she had to wait all night and most of today to be left struggling 🙄

Out with Charlotte on Monday, Aaron had Oakley yesterday and today she’s out again. Why not have your lunch yesterday Jodie when Aaron had him?
She’s a fucking disgrace, I’m a single parent with a child with additional needs, I work (an actual proper job not eye fucking the camera for an hour a week), get no time to myself at all. I do all my shopping online or rely on other family to pick me things up as I work while my son is at school. I haven’t had a night without my son for 6 years, haven’t done lunch with friends for… well I can’t remember it’s been that long. Been wanting my nails painted for 5 months but i literally can not find time to go. Aaron seems genuinely thankful for the carer whereas that cunt is just an entitled prick

• Heart

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
The fact she’s still referred to as Jodie on here is fooking hilarious 🤣🤣

Even if there was an issue with her implants forcing surgery to fix it, she didn’t NEED to get bigger tits… realistically there’s no actual way to prove there was anything wrong with her tits to begin with apart from the fact they were severely asymmetrical and one nipple was desperate to get away

Reactions: 31

lauren96111

VIP Member
She’s absolute scum. Can’t take her poorly baby for bloods or down to surgery. Can’t stay with him when he’s fasting and hungry and upset. Yet can swan off to take herself to surgery to get her new boobs. What kind of a mother does that!! 🤬🤬🤬
The calculation behind it too, thinking she’s cleaver and hiding it for a few weeks but now Oakley is home she thinks time is right to let everyone know. Tattle knew long ago Jodie

• Sad
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’ve lost all respect and guilt for her. I thought I was too harsh at first but after seeing how selfish she is and how I could never treat my son the way she does hers I soon stop feeling guilty. Just when you think she can’t get any lower she does

• Sad
  • Heart