Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Oakley’s really unwell… but I’m off for lunch with the girls .. No way!! I can’t with her 🤦‍♀️ Still gutted over her Nan too I see 🙈

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
And 12 months time, Social Services review and remove the carer and Aaron reveals after spending 12 hours a day frequently together with Oakley, they fell in love and making a go of things 🤭
(Based on me making up an idea in my head she’s his age of course!😂)

• Haha

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Hi! I’ve never posted on this thread before but does Aaron read here? I tried to send him a dm today about something I reallyyy think he’d like to see for his court case with Talia but he doesn’t accept messages from people he doesn’t follow. So Aaron if you read this open your DM’s for 5 mins please!
Now my nosy ass self wants to know what you have😂🤣😭💔

• Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She really is making the most of this carer, kids having their jabs then car needs tyres, I know it's things that need doing but why can't she take Oakley as well, and take the carer too, it's boring things to do but getting both the carer and Oakley out is better than staying in. They could take a stroll while the tyres are being done, show Oakley the outside world let him take in the smells of the fresh air, so much can be done while waiting especially as hes been locked up for 6 months

• Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Defo on a comedown!!

Making excuses that she can’t go down on the train because Oakley is ‘unpredictable’
No it’s because the carer won’t go with her and plus she doesnt want Siennah near her Dads family.

If she was that arsed about her Nan and was so close why didn’t she even turn up at the hospital when her Nan was last admitted to have dialysis?? This was before Oakley so she couldn’t use him as an excuse.

Poor Oakley downstairs with a carer whilst she’s hiding away upstairs pretending to do ‘work’
She could have caught up with her work instead of getting a tit job or partying at the weekend… or even do it at 8pm tonight when the kids are in bed??

She gets on my tits!!! There are fucking other families (even single mums) who get no help at all and you don’t hear them whinging and making excuses, they get on with it, they don’t have 12 a hour day carers, they don’t get to be allocated a psychologist or counselling, they are left with NO support.
It’s them I feel sorry for and admire!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s turning up to watch one of the other shit fights on Saturday.. thinking there’s going to be lots of wannabe celebs there… and then just happens to stay to the end to watch Aaron 👀😂

IMG_0014.jpeg

IMG_0020.jpeg

Haha 😂😂😂😂

You can show off with your big tits and lips love.. no man will ever take you serious enough for a relationship. You’ll be lucky if you get a quick shag down an alley on Saturday night!

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
“Now give me the weekend” 💃… How long has little Oakley been home? He’s spent 6 months plus in the hospital and within the first couple of weekends she’s out for a night out! 🤦‍♀️ Surely you would still be treasuring the fact he’s home and being able to spend every minute with him!

She never has an issue with Appointments when it’s for her.. in the past couple of weeks she’s had… Hair appt, nail appt, boob job, filler appt.

She always does this …😊❤ crap when Aaron has a fight, insinuating about a new man and flashing the boobage! She’s like a jealous immature wee teenager 🤣

• Haha

cc111

VIP Member
The 3 boys look so much happier when in Aaron's care they are always happy smiling content whenever they are around jodie they always have a look about them like they are on edge even Oakley

• Sad

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I had the worst chest infection when pregnant and they wouldn’t give me antibiotics, ended up in hospital with a infection on my lungs. How does she get all this treatment at the drop of a hat? She did one tiny cough on her stories and sounded fine to me after that! She’s really wound me up today with all this bullshit. It’s like she’s trying her hardest to justify why she can’t look after Oakley
Feel exactly the same, she’s really really pissed me off today! The entitlement is unreal! Playing the system like a fiddle!

NO WAY …. Is that Oakley back in hospital already 😲😲😲 Maybe if you kept him home and looked after him when he was unwell he would recover better! That’s the happiest I’ve seen her look in a while!

& the 🤣🤣 about him being in hospital 🤦‍♀️ Wow sorry for the rant but she has riled me so much!

• Sad

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
She may not be leaving him in a pram with a good but she is still trying to disguise his head shape. In one picture she had brushed his hair into a little fridge and then having the cap over his forehead as well.

my god I hate her and I never thought that would be something I said so wholeheartedly about someone I’ve never met.

• Sad
  • Wow

thomasthetank82

If she's had to fight for this carer, then surely at future reviews all this will go against her! The amount of time she has to herself for titjobs, hair appts, new nails, shopping sprees, nights out... Somebody involved must put 2 and 2 together and realise it's a pisstake and take the babysitter, sorry I mean, carer away! She can't have been granted one indefinitely so at some point there'll be a meeting to see if the help continues. There are families out there on their knees needing this help and this one just prances about in her grubby granny pants with no real job and her other kids only part time!

• Sad

cc111

VIP Member
Why does she have him laying sideways in the cot and not normally surely that can't be comfy for him
Out for lunch when your baby is so ill . Your a disgusting excuse for a mum jodie scum of the earth guessing the carer will have him while she swans off and has a nice child free day

• Sad

Golden girl

She’s so unwell struggling, Oakley is sick too but she manages to make it out with Tanya for lunch? Makes sense 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad

charlied0106

VIP Member
She doesn't want to go see her nan, she just loves the sympathy and attention. Then uses Oakley as her get-out-of-jail-free card.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Intothedark

VIP Member
Looks like her mum has been up. Jodie pushes the narrative of being a worn out, hard working mum who never gets time for herself yet has a carer, goes off to the gym and gets her hair done, has nights out and has a boob job. I feel sorry for anyone who falls for her crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 23