Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosey25

As if she’s gone in a changing cubicle to take a selfie of her tits .. you just can’t buy this kind of class 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah Tanya’s got a ‘ladies that lunch’ post on.
Yet Jodie couldn’t move before!!

I reckon Tanya’s one of those snide would drop ya in the shit friends…
Remember she went to Alder Hay with them months ago, Jodie made out she was doing it all alone but Tanya made a point to put it on her Instagram.
Now this, Jodie’s on her last leg, Oakley is very poorly.. both need the doctors, no mention of going out… so Tanya shows it instead 🤣

Not to add the state she’s made her face!

Last edited:
  • Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
So in that blog she’s admitted she was scared of what people would say about Oakley! So she has confirmed she was embarrassed. It’s all just about her and how she was feeling. Same story as always

• Sad

Alice007

Why’s she complaining about Oakleys appointments, making such a big deal out of his MEDICAL NEEDS when she probably attends more BEAUTY appointments herself!!!

Jodie Hun, how about you get a diary for the fridge for all of your meaningless appointments, op follow ups, nails, shopping trips etc!?

Oh wait , you wouldn’t forget about an appointment for yourself would you 🙃🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but she’s so ugly!!
No amount of boob jobs is gonna make her look decent.

The fact she’s not letting on when/which date she got them done speaks for itself!!!

tikimelon

Watch her try use her grief for her nan to try and get Oakley back into hospital because of her mental health. I don’t mean that generally, grief is a terrible thing, and coping as a mother while going through that is truly awful. But this does not apply to her because she’s so calculated and selfish. You can literally see her sowing the seeds - even the way she’s put it ‘you’ve broke my heart’ WHAT? WHO SAYS THAT?! ‘I’m heartbroken’ aye. You’ve broke my heart it’s like she’s blaming her poor nan for being ill. it’s so weird.

• Sad
  • Sick

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
Wow just caught up on their stories, she’s fuming Aaron’s outed her isn’t she 😂
They need screen recorded and added to the wiki!!
Why’s she making out she’s been keeping Oakley in he was at the soft play the other day too, and saying he loves walks and looking about! She doesn’t let him look around the only time he did was when he was being used as a photo prop with a footballers wife!! Absolutely disgusting Talia
And that carer must have felt like a right knob being sent on her way so Talia could have lunch with her wag mate then dragged back to watch Oakley while she got her nails done
She’s a fucking pathetic excuse of a mam
I sway both ways with Aaron it’s obvious he reads here and knows what to say but he also does just come across as way more genuine than Jodie

• Heart

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
So yet again Oakley is ill but she's able to go out for lunch? Thought she werent very well as well. That means she must of left Oakley with the carer, his mum should be looking g after him when he's poorly. Or has she taken him as well? She is still neglecting him by not doing the right thing when he's poorly at home. Why does she need to meet up with friends when she has Oakley why can't she save it for when he's with Aaron
Because Talia comes first. ALWAYS

• Angry
  • Sad

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Aww that's nice, she left Oakley today so she could go and get her car cleaned! Is she just looking for reasons to leave him now!

• Angry
  • Wow

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Oakley seems almost as big as maddox, can tell the hospital have done a good job plumping him up, his smile could melt the hardest hearts

• Heart

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She is abusing the system and she's embarrassed by her child, she was indoors so no reason why they hood was pulled down that far and clearly Oakley weren't having a nap.

• Angry
  • Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Not being funny but as a parent I couldn't think of anything worse than having a carer in my house for 12 hours a day 7 days a week why on earth would you fight for that Having to hold your farts in being able to chill in no bra not that jod minds that 🫣 having a big dump sitting scoffing my face or isit just me that would rather parent the kids I birthed ? 🤣
Haha I’m the same I’d hate it it too!
Imagine if you want to try and palm your kid off with an iPad and a pack of chocky buttons just so you can get your daily dose of Tattle.. and the carer is sat there glaring at you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

elm1234

If my child was in surgery I’d be scared to go for a wee incase something happened never mind going to get my tits done

• Sad

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I've worked it out.... she goes to the tip so much because if her tip is anything like mine you get all the men perving over you, and it's the only attention she gets, as no o e else wants to give it to her 🤷‍♀️
I think its because she is literally trash and is at home there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

WeefBellington

VIP Member
She is a danger to her children she only had them to keep Aaron. She only cares about herself and quite frankly I’m shocked she’s allowed near any of the kids . She’s about as maternal as a brick. Face like one too

bigtoe00

The way she writes is like the way you’d do an essay in school trying to make it sound more dramatic than it is

• Haha