Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

Aaron’s a flop, he’s threw in the towel..
whilst Jodie’s got a sitter and out on the prowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Does anyone ever read tattle before bed and dream about these twits?
Last night Jodie asked me to drive to Essex to pick Sienna up and then I was trying to seduce Aaron.
I was acting woeful so maybe I need to stop reading here so late or get a shag coz I was a horny cow

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
You know if you get your fake tits on finance and you default on payment, do the repo guys come around and take one or just put a wheel clamp on your chest?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

cc111

VIP Member
Not being funny but as a parent I couldn't think of anything worse than having a carer in my house for 12 hours a day 7 days a week why on earth would you fight for that Having to hold your farts in being able to chill in no bra not that jod minds that 🫣 having a big dump sitting scoffing my face or isit just me that would rather parent the kids I birthed ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Fucking tramp getting her tits done whilst her son was living in hospital getting over surgery and being booked in for his next one.

We all know what comes first in her life and it isn’t her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

stargirl23

VIP Member
Just seen teddy is out of surgery and his mums sleeping across 2 chairs tonight to monitor him all night. Oakley had a private room with an extra bed and Jodie couldn’t even sleep there with him. She’s a poor excuse for a mother

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Redgirl81

VIP Member
‘My Nan broke my heart last week but here I am getting so excited about my holiday next year in March’

IMG_0188.jpeg

If that was me.. I’d rather get my teeth done!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

stargirl23

VIP Member
Nah she’s a cunt. Vile behaviour! Who the fuck gets COSMETIC surgery while their sons just come round from surgery to help his life abd development

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Oh Jodie you do love proving us all wrong don't you, because every time we think you can't possibly get any lower, you go ahead and outdo yourself. You are the scummiest and those poor children deserve a billion times better than you and Aaron.

All the cosmetic surgery in the world can't fix the vile person you are now, Roald Dahl said it best:
"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it."

Reactions: 40

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
So basically the nhs is funding a carer to watch a child so his mum can continue to be an instagram influenza! You couldn’t write this shit!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Hi Talia.
I'm calling you my your actual name so you can't be fucking stupid enough to think or pretend Jodie isn't you.
You are a vile, scummy, evil, lowest of the low piece of shit. My heart breaks for thr poor children who have you as a sorry excuse of a parent, they deserve a million times better than your heinous slenderman twatty self. You care for nobody except yourself. Get fucked you nasty selfish bitch.

Hi Aaron
For fucks sake, please fight like you've never fought before and don't stop until you have sole custody of those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Oakley so desperately needs a carer that the carer was sent away for a couple of hours? what fucking planet is she on? If he needs a carer for 12 hours a day then the carer should stay no matter who jodie is meeting. This just proves he dont need a carer and jodie wants one cos she can't be arsed to parent herself and needs her breaks cos she never gets any 🤔
---
She needs reporting for abusing the NHS

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Eljay

See I’m not ‘team aaron’ but the transparency is admirable, admitting how fortunate he is to have a carer (that I’m speculating he wasn’t the one who pushed for) and how he plans with not dumping the poor child on a career.
Fair play, compare that to the mother who has had her tits, Botox, hair, pt sessions while the carer is acting parent.

• Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Can someone tell me how hard is it to be a shit ‘influencer’ and do about 5 ads per week?? Because the way Talia goes on.. it’s harder than doing a 12 hr shift in the NHS!!

What I don’t get is she CHOSE to get her nails done yesterday, she knows Oakley was at Aaron’s today, other kids in school so why not get your nails done when your child free the next day?? Why choose to get them when Oakley is at home with the carer
Because that really should be her bonding time and one on one with Oakley 😡

Jodie if you pampered yourself when your kid free, no one would be arsed.. but when you use a carer to sit at home with Oakley whilst you do it then that is YOU using the carer as a babysitter!

• Haha
  • Sad