Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I can’t even hate watch this cunt any longer. Those beautiful children and she is the worst mother to ever grace this earth. Oakley deserves so much more. I feel awful for saying this because she is such a beautiful girl but sienna never looks nicely turned out and the boys just have dummy’s in their mouths constantly. When my kids were little I was down on my knees playing games building Lego building their motor skills. Is this what ‘parenting’ has become just use them for ads on social media and not do anything else with them. Makes me sick honest to god. I feel so sorry for that generation of children. Makes me so mad children are a blessing from god and she just takes the piss 🤮 actually despise the Dorito head shaped cunt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
There was an article on the BBC Website on a poor mum who had little to no support and had to stay awake all night because their child was so medically unstable and could choke or arrest in the night and then you have Jodie. This poor woman was running on fumes but had such a love for their child’s welfare even though she looked close to a breakdown. I bet she’d love a night out and a pamper session. Shame Jodie couldn’t swap for a day and see what a real medical mum had to deal with and there was no carer and little to no respite.

• Sad
  • Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
The cosmetic company posted this on their TikTok
---
This is their page. I guess they document a lot of procedures
The audacity she has to be laughing away and getting surgery while her son is in hospital when he should have been at home. Fucking Skank

ETA I know people can still laugh while their children are in hospital but its the fact she CHOSE to have this surgery and leave her son in hospital and she finds it funny

• Angry
  • Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Why she got the bra over her ribs 🤣🤣
Shes pulled it down to try and make out as if her tits are bigger than what they are 😂😂😂 and she’s even folded over her skirt likes she’s a 16 year old trying to get into a pub for the very first time.

Everything she does is just slutty behaviour. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Oakley is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Those nurses have done a fantastic job with the little pickle, it makes me sad that he was gifted to this waste of fucking space I would of shown him from the rooftops if he was my boy I’d of never put him down ☹

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I thought the blog was supposed to be raising awareness about Aperts…she hasn’t mentioned the symptoms of it at all.

I feel like a broken record but she is a disgraceful, cunt of a mother. Imagine being embarrassed of such a beautiful boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 27

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Aaron firing shots this morning 😳😂
I run here so fast after his post, that's certainly a dig and just proves she takes the piss with the carers, and Oakley bless his heart is still poorly and she dragged him out yesterday. Aaron definitely is the caring one out the 2

• Haha

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Why would you expect GP’s to know everything about your complex child, I’d be grateful he was under the paediatricians if he was so complex. Delaying treatment is neglect Talia, you know this

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So Aaron got to do lots of training today.. whilst the other 2 boys were there…

But Jodie couldn’t, she had to cancel 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

elm1234

Can’t put Oakley on a flight? No one asked you too If your Nan meant that much to you you’d get on the first flight out, the boys have a dad Jodie and you love to palm Siennah off so there you go sorted

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She documents every single aspect of her every day living and has never shown her taking him for walks!
More like the carer is taking him for walks out everyday because she's sat twidling her thumbs wondering why she's with a family 12hours a day who clearly don't need it.

• Sad

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I am really torn on the teeth situation, despite us being anonymous, we are leaving a digital footprint of these comments. That being said S’s teeth are quite visibly neglected as you can see a build up of plaque and swollen gums. This bitch is failing in EVERY aspect of being a ‘mother’ because she is too self absorbed to even provide the bare minimum for those children. It is not the children’s fault AT ALL it’s this stupid tits and lips slapper who is more interested in her own personal care than caring for her kids. She is scum of the earth she really is

SilverGlitter22

Urgh I can't stand the way you can hear her gulp when she talks.

So she doesn't want Oakleys face to change and its for medical reasons but she will happily pay to get her face changed for NO REASON!!!

Make it make sense Jodie hun

• Sad
  • Wow

elm1234

Wonder who she’s palming her kids off too this weekend bevause Aaron’s fighting Saturday. My god I should of picked better godparents like talia I could be getting my tits, hair, nails, lips, Botox and even squeeze a gym sesh in instead I haven’t washed my hair in a week and squeezed in a 5 min shower while my baby napped for the grand total of 25 minutes anyone want to sign up to my god parent list there no rules or regulations

• Haha
  • Sad

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She won’t get the sympathy she craves if she asks Aaron to help with the kids while she goes to see her nan. By doing these stories she feeds the narrative that she is a hard done by single medical mum of 4 *who recently had her tits done while her son was left in hospital alone

• Sad
Reactions: 26

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Least Aaron is being open and transparent when talking about the carer, not trying to make out he’s super Dad doing it all himself.

Reactions: 26