Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
the pram hood is back up until it’s time for Oakley to be shown with a footballers wife 🙄🙄 god I hate her!

edited to add…you can see he is dying to be sat up looking around when he’s in that pram. That poor little boy deserves better than her for a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Intothedark

VIP Member
I flip flop with Aaron. I really want him to be genuine and I do think he loves those boys. At least he’s getting them age appropriate beds unlike Jodie which is a start.

Everything is always about Jodie. Has her Nan died? So she dragged her mum up to look after her kids whilst she got her tits, nails and hair done and now is teary. Feels like she’s using her poor nan to cover up that actually she’s not really a medical mum at all. Just a lazy scummy one. There’s no reason she couldn’t have gone to see her. What 5 machines does Oakley have? And he’s still in her bed?

Aaron, if you’re now sober (please stay so), please fight for more time with your boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Who in their right mind would want to go on holiday, to another country and leave their medically complex baby at home?? Same baby who apparently requires a career for 12hrs a day 7 days a week. Where are her maternal instincts?? Oakley deserves so much better! He’s so adorable!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

behold

Disgusting bitch is happy to post Oakley’s face right after surgery but has the audacity to cover hers. I hate her. Wish she would cover hers every time. How can she not think about the fact she shows her son in recovery but she hides herself!!!

• Sick
  • Sad

nelly2317

VIP Member
Well as predicted again she got her tits done weeks ago! Was obvious when she was wearing that black bra in her stories last week, scum 👌🏽 nice to know she’s lying about when it was as well

• Sad
  • Angry

rosey25

I love seeing Aaron with the kids ,he’s got such a calming patient tone with them,just comes across so much more natural ..unlike old screechy chops with her one tone shrill shouty voice.the kids seem to respond to him so much better too !

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Poor Oakleys probably unwell because he’s been dragged to bloody soft play 3 times since being home

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Poor Oakley can't even keep Dioralyte down and has been like it since the weekend but as always it takes for a professional to tell her he needs to see a doctor, yet she feels abit shite herself and within 6hours she's got herself seen by a doctor. Scummy mummy just being her usual neglectful self as always.

• Angry
  • Sad

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
So just to confirm she went to the hairdressers and had her hair done on Oakley’s first full day at home? Unfuckingbelievable!!!!
---
She’s a proper little liar isn’t she. We know you’re dumping Oakley whenever you can Jodie.
The lies this girl tells … it’s actually scary!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

tikimelon

Wise up Jodie. Your hair is shit. Your tits are shit. Your lips are shit. Your chin is shit. Get a grip and look after your children that you chose to spawn ✌

• Sad

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I've worked it out.... she goes to the tip so much because if her tip is anything like mine you get all the men perving over you, and it's the only attention she gets, as no o e else wants to give it to her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
HOW/WHY are people not questioning this “medical mummy” who has such a hard life and so tired all the time has time to swan off and get her tits done
Jesus Christ if I was in her position having surgery for boobs would be the bottom of my list!! What if something went wrong??? How often can she realistically show them off? Talia you’re a mam of 4 children, 1 who has extra medical needs please sort your priorities out

• Heart
Reactions: 28

SC1990

VIP Member
I'll speak about the procedure and why. I'll save you the time...she had a boob job to make her ex jealous and to get some "me" time away from her kids coz she gets none

• Haha
  • Sad

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She won’t get the sympathy she craves if she asks Aaron to help with the kids while she goes to see her nan. By doing these stories she feeds the narrative that she is a hard done by single medical mum of 4 *who recently had her tits done while her son was left in hospital alone
Exactly this 👏🏼 She so heartbroken she’s all over insta 🤦‍♀️ and here come her influx of reposts of ‘how strong she is, how’s she’s the most amazing person/mum’ blah blah blah!

Has to make absolutely everything about herself! What about her poor mum who is going to lose her mother? Also her mum was up looking after her kids so she could get her boob job, whilst she could have been spending precious time with her poorly mum! Selfish to the core!!

• Angry

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
IMG_6157.png
What a fkn tramp she looks like who walks round the metro centre like that in thigh high heeled boots? Her feet will be in bits

• Sick
  • Haha