Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I don’t end up in the RVI ..yes right i bet she’s making it up just to get back in there ..I mean no hospital visits means less attention/sympathy/insta likes ..the woman thrives on this kind of attention so i really wouldn’t put anything past her !!

Reactions: 13
“Hope we don’t get sent to the RVI” I wish I could believe that she means that!

She’s asking has anyone felt like this before?? … well only anyone who has ever had a cold 🤦‍♀️🤣 She thrives of any kind of attention!

Struggling that much … but she’s alright to update her followers on her podcast etc… nah if you’re really that ill that you needed to phone out of hours doctors the last thing you would feel like doing is chatting into your phone! Full of shite she is!

Reactions: 14
Yes Jodie everyone in the world has felt that way before, it’s called a common cold ffs grow up woman 😂 my child acts better when he’s poorly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so unwell struggling, Oakley is sick too but she manages to make it out with Tanya for lunch? Makes sense 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Yeah Tanya’s got a ‘ladies that lunch’ post on.
Yet Jodie couldn’t move before!!

I reckon Tanya’s one of those snide would drop ya in the tit friends…
Remember she went to Alder Hay with them months ago, Jodie made out she was doing it all alone but Tanya made a point to put it on her Instagram.
Now this, Jodie’s on her last leg, Oakley is very poorly.. both need the doctors, no mention of going out… so Tanya shows it instead 🤣

Not to add the state she’s made her face!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So basically shes probs got covid and is going to pop to the drs and spread it to all the vulnerable people in there. Would think she would do tests since she's got a vulnerable baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Poor Oakley can't even keep Dioralyte down and has been like it since the weekend but as always it takes for a professional to tell her he needs to see a doctor, yet she feels abit shite herself and within 6hours she's got herself seen by a doctor. Scummy mummy just being her usual neglectful self as always.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So yet again Oakley is ill but she's able to go out for lunch? Thought she werent very well as well. That means she must of left Oakley with the carer, his mum should be looking g after him when he's poorly. Or has she taken him as well? She is still neglecting him by not doing the right thing when he's poorly at home. Why does she need to meet up with friends when she has Oakley why can't she save it for when he's with Aaron

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So yet again Oakley is ill but she's able to go out for lunch? Thought she werent very well as well. That means she must of left Oakley with the carer, his mum should be looking g after him when he's poorly. Or has she taken him as well? She is still neglecting him by not doing the right thing when he's poorly at home. Why does she need to meet up with friends when she has Oakley why can't she save it for when he's with Aaron
Because Talia comes first. ALWAYS

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She is just such an awful person I couldn’t even listen to her moaning about herself yet again … her lips are huge wtf is going on with them they are rotten why the duck would you want lips that big 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's giving calling in sick to work and making yourself sound sick 🤣🤣 she's such a dick
---
just for the records...
wow after all that moaning about how she can’t move out the bed and she’s struggling.. she’s fucked off out for lunch (no doubt Oakley at home with the carer)

Lying twit!! She’s obv stayed in bed all morning too and left the carer to get on with it 🤬🤬
I’m praying this is all getting noted down by the carer because it’s disgusting.
---
If I was ill in bed… the last place you would see me is out eating this 🤢

IMG_0206.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s such a vile person. So Oakley is sick and she’s out to lunch again! And has no doubt had more filler put in her ridiculous lips. Funny how she’s so ill but still has a face full of makeup and is able to talk all about her…what about her poor baby who has been being sick for days?!

Reactions: 20
She in her own words is struggling ..her son can’t even keep milk down ..and she’s sat in a restaurant!! And no doubt she’ll have done her hair and make up before going out ..not bad for someone that can’t move !!There is no end to her bullshit ! Is there no one she can be reported to for using the carer as her personal babysitter while she swans about living the high life ?? It’s infuriating that she can get away with this !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know it’s ridiculous and unfair about her bagging a carer, but is anyone slightly relieved she does? At least Oakley is safe when they are there, I bet the carer is giving him all the love and cuddles he deserves whilst he’s poorly!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So Jodie feels like she's been hit by a bus & can't move yet has a full face of make up 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.