Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I actually took my child to a baby group (unlike Jodie) and we’ve skipped now from dying in bed to ladies who lunch😂😂😂😂 wtf even her devoted followers can’t be that thick to not question this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So pleased she managed to get herself seen last night when she couldn’t breathe. Would be awful if she had to wait all night and most of today to be left struggling 🙄

Out with Charlotte on Monday, Aaron had Oakley yesterday and today she’s out again. Why not have your lunch yesterday Jodie when Aaron had him?
She’s a bleeping disgrace, I’m a single parent with a child with additional needs, I work (an actual proper job not eye bleeping the camera for an hour a week), get no time to myself at all. I do all my shopping online or rely on other family to pick me things up as I work while my son is at school. I haven’t had a night without my son for 6 years, haven’t done lunch with friends for… well I can’t remember it’s been that long. Been wanting my nails painted for 5 months but i literally can not find time to go. Aaron seems genuinely thankful for the carer whereas that bleep is just an entitled prick

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe I actually took my child to a baby group (unlike Jodie) and we’ve skipped now from dying in bed to ladies who lunch😂😂😂😂 wtf even her devoted followers can’t be that thick to not question this
Unless her followers have checked Tanya’s Instagram though, they wouldn’t know!
She’s been crafty about it and not posted it to get people to believe she’s actually poorly in bed.
Now back to the sad face ‘waiting to go in to docs’ 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Do you know it wouldn’t surprise me if this is all to cover her back for not been hands on with Oakley..playing the ‘I’ve not been well ‘ card
I mean what with her (never again mentioned) sciatica..migraines ..ptsd it’s a wonder the poor girl can function on a day to day basis 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Unless her followers have checked Tanya’s Instagram though, they wouldn’t know!
She’s been crafty about it and not posted it to get people to believe she’s actually poorly in bed.
Now back to the sad face ‘waiting to go in to docs’ 🙄
Ohhhh I didn’t catch it was just on Tanya’s insta, the cheeky cow! She’s a disgrace can’t be that sick but taking up an appointment someone else would of made use with. Also sick but going out In a restaurant to spread it around! I’d love to call her out but she’s blocked me

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry but this podcast… in a studio… is just another excuse to be away from Oakley that she can class as ‘work’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
New to this thread, why do we call her Jodie please? 👀🤣
Because a newspaper article got her name wrong and called her jodie and its just stuck 🤣
---
Today has really wound me up, she sat in bed saying she couldn't move as she wasn't well and Oakley weren't there so he was downstairs with the carer, then she's out for a sneaky lunch again Oakley with the carer, and now giving the sad face as apparently she's ill. I wouldn't of looked on her friends post she tagged if it werent for here, so can guarantee a lot of her followers haven't either so they will continue to think she's sick and looked after Oakley. How she is getting away with this is beyond me, I really hope it is the carers job to note how much she takes the piss and the fact she dont actually need a carer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Because a newspaper article got her name wrong and called her jodie and its just stuck 🤣
---
Today has really wound me up, she sat in bed saying she couldn't move as she wasn't well and Oakley weren't there so he was downstairs with the carer, then she's out for a sneaky lunch again Oakley with the carer, and now giving the sad face as apparently she's ill. I wouldn't of looked on her friends post she tagged if it werent for here, so can guarantee a lot of her followers haven't either so they will continue to think she's sick and looked after Oakley. How she is getting away with this is beyond me, I really hope it is the carers job to note how much she takes the piss and the fact she dont actually need a carer
And folk say Aaron is the sly one 👀 she is so calculated in everything she does!

Eh Talia you forgot to add in “ladies who lunch” to your stories! Oh wait .. that doesn’t fit in with your poor me narrative!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So wait a minute, she spent 7 hrs in hospital and had a chest x-ray, but they told her nothing and now she's going to the gp????

I've had athe worst chest infection I've ever had. Two weeks hardly moving, two lots of antibiotics and still not been to a hospital. I've also done as much for my kids as I could without passing it on to them.

She should really just give it up! She's a tit liar, an ultimate narcissist and has the least amount of maternal instinct of anyone I've seen!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah… because of how much she eats out I don’t think she has a eating disorder that many have pointed out on here mind
She could be in denial she has disordered eating, not all ED's are about starving - she could be binging/vomitting (hence the teeth) - you just never know. Or eating out a lot to show people you do eat, people with ED's can be quite sneaky so it looks like they are eating normally. I'd hope she doesn't have one as much as I do think there are signs.

Reactions: 16
So wait a minute, she spent 7 hrs in hospital and had a chest x-ray, but they told her nothing and now she's going to the gp????

I've had athe worst chest infection I've ever had. Two weeks hardly moving, two lots of antibiotics and still not been to a hospital. I've also done as much for my kids as I could without passing it on to them.

She should really just give it up! She's a tit liar, an ultimate narcissist and has the least amount of maternal instinct of anyone I've seen!
I had the worst chest infection when pregnant and they wouldn’t give me antibiotics, ended up in hospital with a infection on my lungs. How does she get all this treatment at the drop of a hat? She did one tiny cough on her stories and sounded fine to me after that! She’s really wound me up today with all this bullshit. It’s like she’s trying her hardest to justify why she can’t look after Oakley

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon it’s Oakleys who’s not well and she’s trying to pass it off as her not well too.

(I left the picture up because it’s not showing Oakleys face properly)

Reactions: 13
Is there any need for O to have his hat on indoors ?

Seems like the only time she puts the hood down is when he’s got some sort of a head covering …
SO SAD 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 14

I don't think she actually went, she said she called 111 and then had an appointment at the walk-in but was told it was a 7hr wait so didn't bother

Also its probably another tactic to cover up her child free day yesterday - oh i was so ill in bed 'cough' 'poor me' - so her minions wouldn't question why not so much kid posting seeing as Aaron had the boys

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.