Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but as a parent I couldn't think of anything worse than having a carer in my house for 12 hours a day 7 days a week why on earth would you fight for that Having to hold your farts in being able to chill in no bra not that jod minds that 🫣 having a big dump sitting scoffing my face or isit just me that would rather parent the kids I birthed ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Seen her story’s today and it’s shocking how she has a carer when so many people who genuinely need one can’t get one
she is alone today she has no boys and sienna is in school why is a caree watching Oakley
she could have taken him in the car to send parcels and do the food shop .

she’s a joke
She could do an online shop like half the world do these days she’s a joke for sure

Reactions: 7
Not being funny but as a parent I couldn't think of anything worse than having a carer in my house for 12 hours a day 7 days a week why on earth would you fight for that Having to hold your farts in being able to chill in no bra not that jod minds that 🫣 having a big dump sitting scoffing my face or isit just me that would rather parent the kids I birthed ? 🤣
Haha I’m the same I’d hate it it too!
Imagine if you want to try and palm your kid off with an iPad and a pack of chocky buttons just so you can get your daily dose of Tattle.. and the carer is sat there glaring at you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aaron explaining about the carer

---
And Talia’s “response”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I struggle with having a workie in my house all day and that's only ever for the odd time here and there. I need my space

Reactions: 16
I struggle with having a workie in my house all day and that's only ever for the odd time here and there. I need my space
So true,must be so awkward, more so for Aaron I'd say cus jodie just leaves him with the carer and gets on with whatever the he'll she wants to,
It really would be so funny if Aaron and the carer ended up falling in love with each other, as a previous tattle said 😆😆 that would be hallarious 😆😆 jodie would be sooooo pissed!!!😆😆😆

• Haha
My daughter is currently crawling around pushing a tv remote along the floor with no jammie bottoms on while I catch up, I’d hate to have someone watching me at all times I need to be alone🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter is currently crawling around pushing a tv remote along the floor with no jammie bottoms on while I catch up, I’d hate to have someone watching me at all times I need to be alone🤣
Same 😂 I had the gas man in recently and I was dying for the toilet but refused to go until he left. I’m such a lone person I’d hate it if someone was in my house all day everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aaron does sound genuinely greatful for the career and I don’t feel will take the piss out of them, Talia seem very entitled and smug she will rinse the piss out of this career

Reactions: 12
I can't watch all them stories her boice and stupid face drains me what is she saying

Reactions: 3
I can't watch all them stories her boice and stupid face drains me what is she saying
She’s just talking tit about being sick with the one cough as she said it, then talked really slow for 1 second and said she’s struggling and then went on talking normal 😂 just going on about how she’s found a studio to do her podcast
---
Chin grows bigger by the day
The weight of it probably why it hurts to move

Swear her lips look even bigger! Especially the bottom one. Looks like a giant blister from an allergic reaction

Reactions: 9
She was quick to get in that it's not her tits causing her to be ill, which it probably isn't but how does she know that's not what's making her ill when she's not seen a Dr yet 🤔

Reactions: 12
Swear her lips look even bigger! Especially the bottom one. Looks like a giant blister from an allergic reaction
Might be why Tanya is at hers cause it doesn't look like theyve seek eachother for a whils
---
She was quick to get in that it's not her tits causing her to be ill, which it probably isn't but how does she know that's not what's making her ill when she's not seen a Dr yet 🤔
And like how does she know Oakley doesnt have a bug?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.