Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she actually went, she said she called 111 and then had an appointment at the walk-in but was told it was a 7hr wait so didn't bother

Also its probably another tactic to cover up her child free day yesterday - oh i was so ill in bed 'cough' 'poor me' - so her minions wouldn't question why not so much kid posting seeing as Aaron had the boys
Ah my bad! I thought she'd gone 🙈

Reactions: 4
Ah my bad! I thought she'd gone 🙈
that's the narrative she wants people to think 😜
---
I might be wrong but wasn't she a hypochondriac about the boys always being ill and having chest issues before Oakley was born? and constantly taking them to the gp/hospital?

Maybe she just loves the attention you get there and being looked after 🙊

Reactions: 15
Just catching up on today’s stories and I honestly can’t believe her.

I shouldn’t be shocked anymore but somehow I still am 😂

I think it’s Oakley who they’re going to hospital for, not her but why the ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the carer knows she's babysitting so Talia can go to lunch or whether she thinks talia was at the drs!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wait for her moaning stories later because chances are he will be in overnight now until he's seen by his dietitian if it's not a bug he has. Probably be in for a few days to be honest bless him while they change his feeding routine around abit (if its not a bug of course). If he is no doubt poor baby boy will be back to being alone all day.
She don't deserve him honestly

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wait for her moaning stories later because chances are he will be in overnight now until he's seen by his dietitian if it's not a bug he has. Probably be in for a few days to be honest bless him while they change his feeding routine around abit (if its not a bug of course). If he is no doubt poor baby boy will be back to being alone all day.
She will love it if he has ti stay in as she won't stay with him and then she gets a well deserved break

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I had the worst chest infection when pregnant and they wouldn’t give me antibiotics, ended up in hospital with a infection on my lungs. How does she get all this treatment at the drop of a hat? She did one tiny cough on her stories and sounded fine to me after that! She’s really wound me up today with all this bullshit. It’s like she’s trying her hardest to justify why she can’t look after Oakley
She seems the type to kick up a right fuss so probably easier for them to just give in and xray her than putting up with the shitth attitude

Reactions: 7
She’s a disgusting human being. Aaron is far from perfect but Oakley would be better off with him. She’s dumping Oakley with his carer it seems frequently. She’s had her nails done this week and has been out to lunch twice whilst claiming to be poorly. What a bleeping liar! How does she know her boobs aren’t causing the pain? Poor Oakley, he sounds like he’s really suffering and all she cares about is herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m stunned … “FFS” in a pic of Oakley at RVI???

Fûck off talia you absolute skanky cûnt of a human!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She seems the type to kick up a right fuss so probably easier for them to just give in and xray her than putting up with the shitth attitude
I’m embarrassed thinking about her doing that, can imagine her to be the one saying the doctors don’t have a clue if they told her it’s just a common cold, so you’re right they probably just do it to get her out

Reactions: 7
I’m starting to think she is purposely just bleeping off away from Oakley on purpose so they take him off her and she doesn’t need to deal with him anymore

Reactions: 9
So Oakley is back in hospital again. Poor little boy. I bet Jodie is loving it. Little kids get a lot of bugs so is Oakley going to be dumped in hospital by her every time?

Reactions: 11
at least Oakley will feel like he’s gone home to his proper family , ie the nurses

• Sad
She just makes me sick yes hospitals can be long but if it going to help my child I don’t care how long I have to wait there she a nasty witch I hope Aaron has seen this, this is a vile nasty C you had kids with she don’t give a toss about Oakley she just wants to inject tit to her chin and lips and lunch as and when it suit she should never have been a mother

• Sad
It’s really windy today, I think it’s cold enough for the hat especially if he’s poorly. Although I think her reason is more to do with stopping people from seeing him than the weather
Surely if it’s cold enough for a hat, she’d have a little cardigan on him or a jacket over his babygrow … She’s an awful prick !!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.