Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her first OF pics will be some sort of nurse outfit followed by a stethoscope pose

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not being funny she post enough photos of herself in her underwear so why would people pay as she won't go naked will she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘These vitamins are so good’.. but she can’t be arsed to follow the company 😂😂😂

Not being funny she post enough photos of herself in her underwear so why would people pay as she won't go naked will she
Depends how ‘money hungry’ she is, be funny if she only gets like 10 people signed up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her code is TaliaMIA for 15% off
Did the nurses or the carer help come up with that code 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she really is a bleep isn't she. I'm guessing all her 'girls' are her numerous different personalities. I'm sure she has that split personality disorder it would make so much sense. And that's not me taking the piss out of anyone with this disorder I'm being genuinely serious

Reactions: 8
Really I’m sure she said Oakley was with the carer must have miss heard she says it that many times 😬😂
Aaron done a post today saying he has Oakley but wasn't sure what he was going to do today as hes been poorly, and he basically said the carer is there but won't take the piss and leave Oakley with her to get his hair cut 🤣

Reactions: 9
Aaron done a post today saying he has Oakley but wasn't sure what he was going to do today as hes been poorly, and he basically said the carer is there but won't take the piss and leave Oakley with her to get his hair cut 🤣
I love how Arron says just because he has a carer he doesn’t leave Oakley with her he stays with the carer and Oakley . Calling talia out I bet . It’s disgusting how she leaves Oakley with the carer all day when she definitely does not need one .

I laughed when he said that 😂 she’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God can you imagine if she does Only Fans, can just see the link underneath 'medical mum ' 😂😂 super cringe.
Also I'm surprised if Sienna hasn't came across this thread since she has free run of the Internet, all she'd need to do is Google her mums name
4th down in a Google search of Talia Oatway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hi! I’ve never posted on this thread before but does Aaron read here? I tried to send him a dm today about something I reallyyy think he’d like to see for his court case with Talia but he doesn’t accept messages from people he doesn’t follow. So Aaron if you read this open your DM’s for 5 mins please!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
And 12 months time, Social Services review and remove the carer and Aaron reveals after spending 12 hours a day frequently together with Oakley, they fell in love and making a go of things 🤭
(Based on me making up an idea in my head she’s his age of course!😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s them who pushed for a carer 12 hours a day, I think it’s a social services input. I’ve seen this happen at work before. Because a 12 hour a day carer, they are paid about £10.90-12.50 an hour, will be cheaper to the state than 24/7 in a hospital bed. And I reckon it’s on a review basis, and actually the carer is part of an assessment process.

Reactions: 13
Hi! I’ve never posted on this thread before but does Aaron read here? I tried to send him a dm today about something I reallyyy think he’d like to see for his court case with Talia but he doesn’t accept messages from people he doesn’t follow. So Aaron if you read this open your DM’s for 5 mins please!
Now my nosy ass self wants to know what you have😂🤣😭💔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I believe the court case is already over. But others on the thread have been able to message him before even though it says he’s not accepting dms he’s still replied to them so maybe send anyway and hopefully whatever it is he’ll see it and can take it to the relevant authorities if needed

Reactions: 7
if she can pick and choose when she wants the carer around and when she doesn't then she doesn't need her atall 😡
As if she said " oh it's OK, you can take an hour off and look around the shops while i have lunch with my wag friends"!!
More like the carer was at home with poorly Oakley while she went out for lunch then get her nails done!! 😡😡

Reactions: 17
Ooooh welcome to the thread 😊
Any tea you got going spare? 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.