Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw his stories and thought well at least he's being honest and clarifying what the situation with the carer is and how much he appreciates it but it did feel abit performative - was it to die down the chat about sobriety and lager shandies from the weekend?

The only time Oakley goes for a walk and it's publicized is around a shopping centre or supermarket and that'll be with his hood down

As for the sheer joy about her birthday getaway - with her I'm not even shocked anymore its standard Jodie behaviour

Reactions: 13
I find it hilarious talia said the carer went for a walk. What for a couple of hours. She relises the woman could loose her job right cos she's literally been paid to do nothing for a couple of hours.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I find it hilarious talia said the carer went for a walk. What for a couple of hours. She relises the woman could loose her job right cos she's literally been paid to do nothing for a couple of hours.
She probably sent Oakley with the carer after he had a couple pics took

Reactions: 11
Oakley so desperately needs a carer that the carer was sent away for a couple of hours? what bleeping planet is she on? If he needs a carer for 12 hours a day then the carer should stay no matter who jodie is meeting. This just proves he dont need a carer and jodie wants one cos she can't be arsed to parent herself and needs her breaks cos she never gets any 🤔
---
She needs reporting for abusing the NHS

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
‘My Nan broke my heart last week but here I am getting so excited about my holiday next year in March’

View attachment 2488308

If that was me.. I’d rather get my teeth done!
Her teeth are getting worse!!! 😳
As for taking Oakley out cos he loves to look about, he’s not able to, all he sees is a red hood!!!
And it wasn’t that long ago she was adamant he couldn’t see properly, can’t keep up with her own lies!!

Reactions: 18
She looks delighted to be going away on holiday. Though I’m surprised she has any friends. It is interesting how she documents everything online including boring tip runs but never videos of walks, or taking Oakley to a baby group (even just saying that’s where they are going obviously not filming other people’s babies).

• Sad
Did she do anything with the other boys when they were younger ? Like baby groups ? I know there not essential but for someone with so much time on her hands you’d think she’d be able to go to some. I can’t remember ever seeing her do anything except soft play with all of them

Reactions: 7
Tombstone teeth has one of the worst attitudes I’ve ever come across. You can just tell she’s a horrible and nasty girl. The type you tell your sons and daughters to stay away from.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Tombstone teeth has one of the worst attitudes I’ve ever come across. You can just tell she’s a horrible and nasty girl. The type you tell your sons and daughters to stay away from.
I agree, she's a vile person. Aaron may be a bit of a dick when it comes to parenting, but I think he wins people over coz he's got a nicer, more friendly personality than her. She's just a poisonous witch with a constant attitude.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if the carer was taking well deserved lunch break? 12 hours is a long shift with no breaks, however she likely took Oakley with her on her break cause Talia needs to do Talia things 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well i think it’s a cert she’s going down the OF route because she’s just followed ‘Glo project’

Shes also just started following a studio in Newcastle, I’m presuming this is where she will be getting her kit off 🤢😂

No wonder she was asking for a photographer the other day.. and here’s gullible me thinking it was for nice family pictures! 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oakley poorly yesterday but takes him out to lunch for some insta content with a wag, yet she keeps him in when he's unwell 🤔
Did Oakley & his carer got to the nail salon too or was the carer taking him out on the many walks Jodie usually takes him on?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Seen her story’s today and it’s shocking how she has a carer when so many people who genuinely need one can’t get one
she is alone today she has no boys and sienna is in school why is a caree watching Oakley
she could have taken him in the car to send parcels and do the food shop .

she’s a joke

Reactions: 10
Seen her story’s today and it’s shocking how she has a carer when so many people who genuinely need one can’t get one
she is alone today she has no boys and sienna is in school why is a caree watching Oakley

she’s a joke
Oh god there is no way Jodie could take Oakley and his 5 machines with her 👀👀👀

• Sad
Reactions: 6
“ just because I have a carer does not mean my job stops when I have Oakley . I’m still a mum “

wtf is she on about ?? Has she forgot she is Oakley mum too . Poor boy is such an inconvenience to her life it’s disgusting. Two boys either with dad or at school and sinners full time school yet she needs a carer all day when she has no job and no commitments.
---
Oh god there is no way Jodie could take Oakley and his 5 machines with her 👀👀👀
Feel so sorry for him he’s such a beautiful little boy

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This bleep couldn’t lie straight in bed she’s pathetic and I hope she gets what’s coming to her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

she’s a joke
Aaron has Oakley today

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised that given she has a free day today, she couldn’t do all her personal errands today like nails. If I need to go to an appointment of any kind, I do it around the kids so they’re at school.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
God can you imagine if she does Only Fans, can just see the link underneath 'medical mum ' 😂😂 super cringe.
Also I'm surprised if Sienna hasn't came across this thread since she has free run of the Internet, all she'd need to do is Google her mums name

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.