Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She documents every single aspect of her every day living and has never shown her taking him for walks!
More like the carer is taking him for walks out everyday because she's sat twidling her thumbs wondering why she's with a family 12hours a day who clearly don't need it.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The carer surely will be feeding back to social services on how each of them do and parent, whether she’s there helping or babysitting…. I would imagine this was a trial period, with the feedback and see if they can each parent but also to actually get Oakley home and out of hospital, I can’t imagine this is a permanent funded arrangement?

Reactions: 15
Couldn’t agree more with Aaron!!! She’s an absolute piss taker! Her behaviour needs to be flagged!! So many people failed by the system and she’s milking it to duck!

Carer watching Oakley, so she can go get her hair and nails done, get her car valeted, post her vinted parcels, be there for the Zara opening.. etc … and that’s just what she is showing us!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine being this poor carer and being stuck between these two! I’d rather quit my job and sign on 😂
Wonder if Aaron moans to them about Jodie and Jodie about Aaron

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘My Nan broke my heart last week but here I am getting so excited about my holiday next year in March’

IMG_0188.jpeg

If that was me.. I’d rather get my teeth done!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
‘My Nan broke my heart last week but here I am getting so excited about my holiday next year in March’

View attachment 2488308

If that was me.. I’d rather get my teeth done!
She’s got a cheek thinking she’s something special with them teeth, a chin that needs a warning attached to it and nipples in different counties! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also no way did I think she would be entitled to 12 hours a day.. 7 days a week 😲😲 Is that normal?? Actually stunned by that! Basically she’s not really ever parenting Oakley on her own.

• Sad
So did her nan actually die or...? The stories she uploaded suggested at the time she had passed away but nothing else since?

Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind would want to go on holiday, to another country and leave their medically complex baby at home?? Same baby who apparently requires a career for 12hrs a day 7 days a week. Where are her maternal instincts?? Oakley deserves so much better! He’s so adorable!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She said before her parents can't stand to be around either other they hate each other yet she's organising for her parents to come up . Look how happy she Is when she knows she isn't going to be round her kids ! Yet when she's around them specifically Oakley she has a face like a slapped ass and doesn't smile once

Reactions: 21
Also no way did I think she would be entitled to 12 hours a day.. 7 days a week 😲😲 Is that normal?? Actually stunned by that! Basically she’s not really ever parenting Oakley on her own.
I think she’s literally said to the hospital/social services I’m not taking him home unless he has carers every day of the week and it’ll be cheaper for them to fund a carer than have him bed blocking in hospital

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Shes been reading tattle 100%

Her carer went for a walk 🤦‍♀️
She doesnt have the carer for Oakley, its for her home help!!!!! Thats why she's got one. And I really hope she's employing her and paying for it. Beacuse Oakley doesn't need a carer when he has his mother.

And for the life of me I dont get why she's obsessed with going shopping.i recon she uses it as an excuse to get out. Because anyone else would just order online.

And yeah I get everyone foes need a brake but that woman has more breaks than itv.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How many times is she going to shoehorn Charlotte Trippier’s name into it! Charlotte this, Charlotte that, Charlottes sister…. give it a rest!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m totally and utterly disgusted. As the parent to kids with complex additional needs, one also has medical needs, I cannot understand how it can be justified them having a carer 12 hours a day, seven days a week. We get no help! It’s unbelievable. I can only assume a carer is cheaper and kinder than having Oakley left at the hospital. She clearly dumped Oakley yesterday to go and get her ugly nails done, there’s never any photos or videos of them out for a walk when she documents everything and a few Instagram ads Jodie is not a job! She’s utter trash.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Aaron is so right a carer is a extension of yourself. Its what they are employed for. So if she takes Oakley for dinner the carer should be going for dinner as well, they will list that as expenses. Where Oakley goes the carer goes. Aaron is 100% right with what he's saying.

Shes just using them as baby sitters really.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wow just caught up on their stories, she’s fuming Aaron’s outed her isn’t she 😂
They need screen recorded and added to the wiki!!
Why’s she making out she’s been keeping Oakley in he was at the soft play the other day too, and saying he loves walks and looking about! She doesn’t let him look around the only time he did was when he was being used as a photo prop with a footballers wife!! Absolutely disgusting Talia
And that carer must have felt like a right knob being sent on her way so Talia could have lunch with her wag mate then dragged back to watch Oakley while she got her nails done
She’s a bleeping pathetic excuse of a mam
I sway both ways with Aaron it’s obvious he reads here and knows what to say but he also does just come across as way more genuine than Jodie

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And that carer must have felt like a right knob being sent on her way so Talia could have lunch with her wag mate then dragged back to watch Oakley while she got her nails done
Actual madness that an NHS carer is being used like this… cos this will be exactly how it went down 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.