Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that but putting it on sm for whoever to read ie friends or kids that go to her school could see these comments about her teeth and then take the piss out of her and cause her problems at school
I think kids will mock regardless of whether this was discussed or not . Kids can be cruel esp when they go into secondary school.
Girls especially can be very mean and catty.

Reactions: 6
Aaron’s right the carer isn’t a babysitter, but he’s a fine one to talk allowing the cater into his house too. It’s clear Oakleys needs can be met without a carer there so why don’t Aaron give the carer to a family in need and do it all himself

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The carer and Aaron must sit and talk about how much Jodie is dumping Oakley, she can't keep getting away with an NHS funded babysitter!! Jodie's ears must burn with them two talking about her 🤣
Aaron seems quite humbled with the help given and like he wants to work with the carer for Oakley's benefit, glad the little one has him as he is just so much more natural as a parent! Just a shame he doesn't have him full-time, he would thrive with Aaron and the carer.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
See I’m not ‘team aaron’ but the transparency is admirable, admitting how fortunate he is to have a carer (that I’m speculating he wasn’t the one who pushed for) and how he plans with not dumping the poor child on a career.
Fair play, compare that to the mother who has had her tits, Botox, hair, pt sessions while the carer is acting parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Aaron’s right the carer isn’t a babysitter, but he’s a fine one to talk allowing the cater into his house too. It’s clear Oakleys needs can be met without a carer there so why don’t Aaron give the carer to a family in need and do it all himself
Yes I agree, but surely if he refused the carer they would question why he dont need one and jodie does, which we all know the answer to that.
I think once he becomes more confident caring for Oakley himself I reckon he might say a carer isn't needed which will duck jodie up.
---
See I’m not ‘team aaron’ but the transparency is admirable, admitting how fortunate he is to have a carer (that I’m speculating he wasn’t the one who pushed for) and how he plans with not dumping the poor child on a career.
Fair play, compare that to the mother who has had her tits, Botox, hair, pt sessions while the carer is acting parent.
Can imagine the awkwardness when iakley has a nap, wonder what they talk about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow so it’s defo confirmed now.. a carer 12 hrs a day 7 days a week. Would love to know what lies she said to get that! 🤬🤬

No way did she have lunch yesterday with the ‘girls’.. there was none of her own pictures and resharing charlottes stories probably confirms that. She went along and dumped Oakley & the carer with Charlotte then fucked off to get her nails done… she really is bleeping scum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm glad she's being called out 💅 scumbag behaviour treating the carer like an unpaid babysitter. I hope the carer reads here and her and Aaron have a good goss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow so it’s defo confirmed now.. a carer 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Would love to know what lies she said to get that! 🤬🤬

No way did she have lunch yesterday with the ‘girls’.. there was none of her own pictures and resharing charlottes stories probably confirms that. She went along and dumped Oakley & the carer with Charlotte then fucked off to get her nails done… she really is bleeping scum.
Its not 24hrs a day. Its 12hrs.

The obvious sniping at eachother over instagram is embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s on her stories clarifying with lies!! 😂😂

I like to go on walks with Oakley 😂😂

---
Its not 24hrs a day. Its 12hrs.

The obvious sniping at eachother over instagram is embarrassing.
I meant 12 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 think I got too excited with Aaron clarifying this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aaron’s just as much of a scumbag as her, he just reads here constantly reading what people are saying and then doing what’s said to get praise 🙈 He goes weeks without seeing his kids for ‘training’ aka getting put on his ass then getting on the bevvys, he’s 1000 times more sly then she is and it’s to get a good reaction on her whilst she gets the opposite, I can see right through him.
She’s a scumbag too though, get rid of the carer and both be a parent to your children

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m behind guys trying to catch up now, but do we know if Oakley sleeps through the night?
There’s no doubt it’s hard work, I don’t have children with additional needs so I can’t even imagine, but 12 hours a day is excessive ?!
And I’m sure there are parents going through the same and similar without even a few hours a day help 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me how hard is it to be a tit ‘influencer’ and do about 5 ads per week?? Because the way Talia goes on.. it’s harder than doing a 12 hr shift in the NHS!!

What I don’t get is she CHOSE to get her nails done yesterday, she knows Oakley was at Aaron’s today, other kids in school so why not get your nails done when your child free the next day?? Why choose to get them when Oakley is at home with the carer
Because that really should be her bonding time and one on one with Oakley 😡

Jodie if you pampered yourself when your kid free, no one would be arsed.. but when you use a carer to sit at home with Oakley whilst you do it then that is YOU using the carer as a babysitter!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Aaron’s just as much of a scumbag as her, he just reads here constantly reading what people are saying and then doing what’s said to get praise 🙈 He goes weeks without seeing his kids for ‘training’ aka getting putting on his ass then getting on the bevvys, he’s 1000 times more sly then she is and it’s to get a good reaction on her whilst she gets the opposite, I can see right through him.
She’s a scumbag too though, get rid of the carer and both be a parent to your children
He can’t stand the thought of people thinking she’s doing it all alone like a strong single mummy, but he makes himself look like a right idiot with his stories
he should just let it be there’s a lot of people who see through her, and the people close to him in his life will also know what’s going on so why does he need to update instagram

Reactions: 7
You can tell how vicious she is by her stories she's fuming. Ye course the carer went for a walk when you were out to dinner your friend probably had her sympathy photos taken then the carer took Oakley so you could eat in peace you vile bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 16
As someone that’s done private care work before (through funding that the parents got) for complex needs children, I don’t know anyone that’s got 12hrs a day 7 days a week even for children that have trachys etc.
it’s up to the parent whether they use those hours to go out, go to work etc but it’ll be reviewed at least every year, so talia may be living it up now but I very much doubt she’ll get this amount of hours again, enjoy it while it lasts you sh*t excuse for a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She said she still needs to get jobs done, so that's her reasoning for leaving Oakley with the carer. But.... since when is getting your nails hair fillers a job 🤔 her biting back makes her look worse as you can tell its hit a nerve and she knows damn well she is taking the piss.
As for taking Oakley for a walk there's no proof she does ir don't but one things for sure she puts that hood down so he can't be seen, or she goes to secluded areas where there's not many people. She is a tit mum and she can't say different. Ir she's a tit mum when it comes to Oakley

Reactions: 17
She is literally the most smug motherfcker known to man! Selfish to the core… that lunch wasn’t for Oakley - he was unwell and best at home! It’s all what Talia wants and what is good for her!

An NHS carer watching a child so the mum can post her vinted parcels and flounce about on insta… but has to go for a walk when Talia has a lunch date and Oakley needs to be there 🙈cos let’s face it he’s who Charlotte really wanted to spend time with! Couldn’t write this shitshow!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.