Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve just seen the ice cream post with Siennah’s teeth… how?! Her gums are all swollen, her teeth are likely crooked from the years of a dummy and they’re massively discolored & covered in plaque. Surely that’s from a combination of not brushing & things like coke??? She’s not even 9!!!!!!!!!! She has the teeth of a damn smoker. Jesus Christ Talia you scummy bleep.
Bloody hell, I know you’ve aimed the last sentence at Talia but this is a bit much when talking about a child!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, I know you’ve aimed the last sentence at Talia but this is a bit much when talking about a child!
My sons teeth are a lot worse than hers, by that I mean his teeth stick out all over the place and he never once had a dummy, (although I tried to get him to have one) sometimes they just grow like that, hes definitely going to need braces when he's older, the adult teeth he has all grew behind or in front of his baby teeth and that's not down to me neglecting him it's just how they've gone. Go for jodie all you like but speaking of a child like that isn't very nice.
Whoops commented on the wrong person's post sorry @Shamelesshorse

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do I get the feeling that Talia isn’t arsed about S’s teeth because when she’s of age she’ll just pay to get her composite bonding

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Am I shocked? No I'm bloody not! What a disgrace! I doubt t very much the carer has gone so can someone remind me again why she's got a carer? Thought she needed one? She is the biggest piss taker going, she winds me up more than my mother in law does and that's saying something
I dont believe she has one. Not for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. They might be there for a couple of hours a day while she does school runs and stuff. She's full of tit.

He doesnt need a carer, its her who needs the help with all the kids.

Reactions: 10
My sons teeth are a lot worse than hers, by that I mean his teeth stick out all over the place and he never once had a dummy, (although I tried to get him to have one) sometimes they just grow like that, hes definitely going to need braces when he's older, the adult teeth he has all grew behind or in front of his baby teeth and that's not down to me neglecting him it's just how they've gone. Go for jodie all you like but speaking of a child like that isn't very nice.
Whoops commented on the wrong person's post sorry @Shamelesshorse
I have to agree with you I can’t stand Talia but the way some people go for siennahs teeth on here is actually disgusting she’s a child ffs cop on and leave the kids appearance out of it
---
As for Aaron if you’ve a drink problem lovey shandy’s are still alcohol so you’ve not proved nothing by having them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to agree with you I can’t stand Talia but the way some people go for siennahs teeth on here is actually disgusting she’s a child ffs cop on and leave the kids appearance out of it
---
As for Aaron if you’ve a drink problem lovey shandy’s are still alcohol so you’ve not proved nothing by having them
They're not necessarily mocking Siennahs appearance it's more about the bleep neglecting her in making her brush her teeth. I was neglected as a child and not being told to brush my teeth was one of the things and I now have never ending problems with mine but even as a child mine didn't look as unclean as Siennahs do

Reactions: 14
So stressed she can only shower once a week and do her hair but is out for lunch and at costa. Yeah right Jodie you have a real hard life. She’s an out and out liar.

• Sad
Am I missing something with this obsession with Costa? I’ve always found their coffee very indifferent and try to support local coffee shops if I ever do buy it. Do the saddos all copy this groundbreaking behaviour 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
They're not necessarily mocking Siennahs appearance it's more about the bleep neglecting in making her brush her teeth. I was neglected as a child and not being told to brush my teeth was one of the things and I now have never ending problems with mine but even as a child mine didn't look as unclean as Siennahs do
Yes end of day it’s Jodie’s responsibility and duty of care as a mother to ensure her children have good health and safety and especially having a girl.
You would want to make sure she is following good hygiene practice.. otherwise she’s not only failing her as a mother , but also setting S up to fail.

She teaches and promotes her to sell crap on IG, pose and basically be a mini her .
If I recall I’m sure someone said Jodie’s dental hygiene wasn’t the best either .
When I read that post .. I just seen facts of what was on that picture and she’s promoting ice cream.

when My own children try skip brushing teeth or whine cause they can’t have pop at all or sweets all time .. I will show them my fillings and also rotten teeth pics on SM and ask them if they want teeth like this ?

the problem is we all know is that she’s trying to be her best mate rather than a parent and well we all know where her priorities lie.🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I am really torn on the teeth situation, despite us being anonymous, we are leaving a digital footprint of these comments. That being said S’s teeth are quite visibly neglected as you can see a build up of plaque and swollen gums. This witch is failing in EVERY aspect of being a ‘mother’ because she is too self absorbed to even provide the bare minimum for those children. It is not the children’s fault AT ALL it’s this stupid tits and lips slapper who is more interested in her own personal care than caring for her kids. She is scum of the earth she really is

Reactions: 27
They're not necessarily mocking Siennahs appearance it's more about the bleep neglecting her in making her brush her teeth. I was neglected as a child and not being told to brush my teeth was one of the things and I now have never ending problems with mine but even as a child mine didn't look as unclean as Siennahs do
I get that but putting it on sm for whoever to read ie friends or kids that go to her school could see these comments about her teeth and then take the piss out of her and cause her problems at school

• Heart
Love Aaron spitting facts about the carer yes jodie she's not a bleeping babysitter so you can duck off without Oakley!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Aaron firing shots this morning 😳😂
I run here so fast after his post, that's certainly a dig and just proves she takes the piss with the carers, and Oakley bless his heart is still poorly and she dragged him out yesterday. Aaron definitely is the caring one out the 2

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.