Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s absolutely devastated. Wonder if she’ll bother attending the funeral. Probably not. Swanning around with her tits. Absolutely ridiculous. She should be embarrassed that she’s Siennah’s main role model.
100%!!! And we’ll get a rubbing eyes, in her bed insta story ‘obviously erm I can’t erm go to my nans funeral obviously she’s broken my heart erm obviously because of Oakley I obviously can’t travel obviously and erm the other kids obviously im devastated erm it’s so hard obviously’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen her smile...like, ever? Just thinking back to all the talking stories she does. She's soooo hard done by. Blessed with 4 beautiful kids, nice car, posting fake ads and calling it work. My heart bleeds
---
Also, just watched the most recent story tagging boux avenue in attempt to blag some free undies. She shouldn't even be wearing underwired bras

Reactions: 17
I can’t even hate watch this bleep any longer. Those beautiful children and she is the worst mother to ever grace this earth. Oakley deserves so much more. I feel awful for saying this because she is such a beautiful girl but sienna never looks nicely turned out and the boys just have dummy’s in their mouths constantly. When my kids were little I was down on my knees playing games building Lego building their motor skills. Is this what ‘parenting’ has become just use them for ads on social media and not do anything else with them. Makes me sick honest to god. I feel so sorry for that generation of children. Makes me so mad children are a blessing from god and she just takes the piss 🤮 actually despise the Dorito head shaped bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She looks like she’s absolutely devastated. Wonder if she’ll bother attending the funeral. Probably not. Swanning around with her tits. Absolutely ridiculous. She should be embarrassed that she’s Siennah’s main role model.
I feel SO sorry for Siennah 💔 poor girl 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh dear jodie won't be able to say she gets no help, now Aaron has offered to keep the boys to make things easier for her

Reactions: 16
She literally has SO much help. I’m a single mum of 2 and I literally was in labour with no childcare for my eldest because his dad was busy, luckily my mum stepped in at hospital time but I was mid contraction making my kids dinner. Did I complain about it? No got on with it. It’s funny looking back 😂 She’s such a tit egg donor. Good the kids are with Aaron. She’ll no doubt be palming Oakley off on the carer for the evening as per usual. bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She does no research before doing these ads !! Just stares at them and guesses what they do 🫣 how do company's work with her she cba with anything
She posts at least 5 stories a day saying CBA

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Did I hear right on Aaron’s story he said no dummy you’re a big boy now when one of the boys asked for a dummy?🤔 wonder if he’s trying to wean them off and Talia is just giving them straight back when they get home!

**edit**
Just seen Maddox with one in his mouth on his next story doesn’t matter🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here she goes again pretending she has a bf 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she honestly is like an 11 year old making up imaginary boyfriends it's so embarrassing no one normal would ever look at you your an absolute ugly dog and have the same personality yo go with it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen the video of her on TikTok where her surgeon is talking about what she’s having done, someone with an account should comment and ask about the bulging and how it was an emergency 😂
---
Just seen that Oakley finally has a cot, obviously got one of them from Aaron.

Reactions: 17
Wow those nipples are bad. One is pointing up at the moon! It’s far too high.

I would be asking for a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.