Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6157.png
What a fkn woman she looks like who walks round the metro centre like that in thigh high heeled boots? Her feet will be in bits

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
‘My friends company is unbelievable’

IMG_0143.jpeg

Wonder why she has only just started following the account today??… Some friend?! 😂

She means this is the company she’s begged for a freebie to do Siennahs party!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she in bra’s already? She wore her post op bra for like 2 weeks….I wore mine for 3 months and still wear sports bras now 3 years later

Reactions: 9
Why she got the bra over her ribs 🤣🤣
Shes pulled it down to try and make out as if her tits are bigger than what they are 😂😂😂 and she’s even folded over her skirt likes she’s a 16 year old trying to get into a pub for the very first time.

Everything she does is just slutty behaviour. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So gutted about my gran but let’s more importantly focus on my horrific tits. I dislike her.
---
I also never thought she could spend less time with her kids than when Oakley was in hospital, but here she is. Daily shopping trips and beauty appointments. I cannot WAIT until the NHS strips her of her care package, or she can’t afford it anymore. I mean it would be so sad for Oakley as she absolutely can’t / won’t look after him but maybe he’d finally go into someone’s care that actually loves him and has time for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Her bra covers most her body it dont look right. Her tits are too big for her body frame

Reactions: 15
Who even wears a bra like that? Im really hoping she’s just pulled it down for the pic for some bizarre reason.

Reactions: 11
Poor little Oakley is poorly, nice to see Aaron comforting him and not like his mother and just shoved in the bed or floor

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Poor Oakleys probably unwell because he’s been dragged to bloody soft play 3 times since being home

• Sad
Reactions: 29
As if she’s gone in a changing cubicle to take a selfie of her tits .. you just can’t buy this kind of class 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Bras are meant to support your boobs Jodie. They won't do that sitting 3 inches underneath your bust hun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor little Oakley. He’ll be back with Jodie later won’t he. He’s probably picked up the germs at softplay after his dummy was dragged on the floor.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Poor little Oakley has barely seen the light of day in the year he’s been here, then all that time in a clinical environment and with his underlying health problems his immune system will be non existent. He will need to be exposed to the germ pits (soft plays etc) gradually not on a bloody daily basis. Poor little lad

Reactions: 8
She looks like she’s absolutely devastated. Wonder if she’ll bother attending the funeral. Probably not. Swanning around with her tits. Absolutely ridiculous. She should be embarrassed that she’s Siennah’s main role model.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.