Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I’m not the only one who considers “shandy’s” to be alcohol? Surely he hasn’t just admitted to drink driving 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Please tell me I’m not the only one who considers “shandy’s” to be alcohol? Surely he hasn’t just admitted to drink driving 😡
Morally he shouldn't have drove, however if he had a couple half shandy he'd be under the limit legally, I think a half shandy is only about 0.2 of a unit

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Morally he shouldn't have drove, however if he had a couple half shandy he'd be under the limit legally, I think a half shandy is only about 0.2 of a unit
Just think it’s terrible when people with huge followings just drop it into conversation like it’s nothing when any amount of alcohol affects safe driving. Real no no for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Also he’s claiming he’s tee-total for 6 weeks - surely that’s just ruined it a lager-shandy although it is v weak it is still alcohol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also he’s claiming he’s tee-total for 6 weeks - surely that’s just ruined it a lager-shandy although it is v weak it is still alcohol
Was just about to say the same. You’ve not been sober for 6 weeks and going to make a year of sobriety when you’ve just had a few shandys. Today should go back to day 0 😂

Reactions: 12
Just think it’s terrible when people with huge followings just drop it into conversation like it’s nothing when any amount of alcohol affects safe driving. Real no no for me.
Yeah I don't agree with it, but it's not illegal

Reactions: 5
He could of meant shandies with non alcoholic lager but the way he’s worded it is weird

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Stories of Oakley being so poorly, needing oxygen etc…
Then this morning back to the pose in the mirror and ‘lunch with the girls’, she really does not care about that baby does she!!!
---
I dread to think of the stuff she thinks “eee I can’t post that, it makes me look like a right dick”!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why does she have him laying sideways in the cot and not normally surely that can't be comfy for him
Out for lunch when your baby is so ill . Your a disgusting excuse for a mum jodie scum of the earth guessing the carer will have him while she swans off and has a nice child free day

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She’s had all that free time from him whilst he’s been under the RVI care ..selfish fukin witch .
How can any maternal mam go out for lunch knowing your child is so vulnerable and poorly .
It’s not just a sniffle ffs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Errrr why is no one mentioning the fact she can’t seem to do simple maths! Holy hell she’s absolutely thick. If you give 50mls over 1 hour and it needs to go over two how will I ever begin to work that out 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you give 50mls over 1 hour and it needs to go over two how will I ever begin to work that out 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Going by the thing she showed, it depends how much ml and how many hours… even still it’s simple division!
I think she needs the tutor, not Siennah!

Reactions: 10
Going by the thing she showed, it depends how much ml and how many hours… even still it’s simple division!
I think she needs the tutor, not Siennah!
Well same thing!!! Honestly man all that TRAINING she’s had, she needs to go back to school. Xmls divided by how many hours, thick twit

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Whatever is happening with Oakley today she's out of order, if she goes out and leaves Oakley she's a witch as hes not well and shouldn't be left with the carer, the carer isn't there for her to enjoy herself, if she takes him out she's out of order also as he should be at home if he's so poorly.
Hoe is it acceptable that the carer is there and she goes out, surely that's not one of the agreements?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So Aaron had that boys overnight during the weekend and Oakley during the day and she still can’t now stay in and be a mum when she has Oakley to herself! She’s had more free days than any mother I know and still has the audacity to complain

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just a thought ..go with it …Aaron has got 2 new beds for the kids so does that mean that he’ll have 2 cots no longer needed ..1 he’s using for Oakley at his house then he could give the other for him to use at his mums house ..he could be the bigger person and do it for the the good of his son ….(we know she wouldn’t acknowledge where it came from )
Wouldn’t hurt would it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Noticed she now has a cot……

Reactions: 6
Oakley’s really unwell… but I’m off for lunch with the girls .. No way!! I can’t with her 🤦‍♀️ Still gutted over her Nan too I see 🙈

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.