Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oakley was thriving in hospital and he’s been home a couple of weeks and is not well? 🙄
Probably from the softplay she’s always dragging him to with the carer. If I was being cynical I’d say I bet she’s glad he’s ill as it might mean another trip to the hospital.

Reactions: 21
so aaron puts up a video yesterday giving the kids lightning mc queen cars....so today talia does the same 🤦‍♀️ its not a competition fffssss

is it an old video she posted as aaron has the boys? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so aaron puts up a video yesterday giving the kids lightning mc queen cars....so today talia does the same 🤦‍♀️ its not a competition fffssss

is it an old video she posted as aaron has the boys? 🤔
In her eyes it definitely is . Pathetic !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still got a face full of makeup. I think she’s buzzing he’s ill and is probably hoping she can drop him at the hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oakley was thriving in hospital and he’s been home a couple of weeks and is not well? 🙄
Thing is he has lived in hospital for so long with minimal contact with the world it was inevitable he would get poorly. Thats not to say his birth giver isn’t also at blame for dragging him around grim soft play areas. She should have let him settle at home and build his immune system up ☹

Reactions: 17
Finally Oakley has a cot, and she may had a boob job but her nipples are still very high

Reactions: 11
Did I hear right on Aaron’s story he said no dummy you’re a big boy now when one of the boys asked for a dummy?🤔 wonder if he’s trying to wean them off and Talia is just giving them straight back when they get home!

**edit**
Just seen Maddox with one in his mouth on his next story doesn’t matter🤣
Yea looks like hes at least trying by taking their mind off it but it will be impossible cus dorito head will just give them their dummy strait away so they don't winge for them, they really are far far to old for them now!!

Reactions: 4
Yea looks like hes at least trying by taking their mind off it but it will be impossible cus dorito head will just give them their dummy strait away so they don't winge for them, they really are far far to old for them now!!
It was Aaron who got S off her dummy, Jodie attempted that! So says something. The woman couldn’t parent when she had 1 child never mind 4

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’d be interested to know why she has sound off in quite a few of her videos with the kids.

Reactions: 9
It was Aaron who got S off her dummy, Jodie attempted that! So says something. The woman couldn’t parent when she had 1 child never mind 4
How old was S?!
---
Why has Oakley got a massive bandage on his other hand now, and a smaller one on his hand that they unfused his fingers on? Has he had the other hand done?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How old was S?!
---
Why has Oakley got a massive bandage on his other hand now, and a smaller one on his hand that they unfused his fingers on? Has he had the other hand done?
I’m sure she was close to 3 but might be wrong! I remember them talking about it on Geordie OG’s and Jodie was laughing about how she wasn’t able to get rid of the dummy until Aaron came on the scene

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m sure a day or two ago she was saying she had taken his bandage off his hand now it’s back on
I wonder how he’s poorly? It’s absolutely shocking she should be keeping him at home and safe 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hey Aaron Disney on ice are in Newcastle between 6-10th of December & Cars are going to be there. Might be nice to take the two boys! 😁😁😁😁

So, did her grandma die? Did she ever actually specify or has she just been giving cryptic hints? Very bizarre behavior from her. Her kids were blessed to have a great grandmother that they’ve clearly never known, and the 3 boys have obviously never even met her all because Takia is too scared to enter London incase Siennah’s dad somehow spots them, lol. Idk how more people can’t see she’s a textbook narc tbh. I also agree siennah always looks like she’s just been dragged out of bed and got dressed in the dark.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.