Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From day one she wanted a hat to hide his head shape, remember when he was first born and she was asking who does the wool knitted type hats!
---
She’s not maternal at all is she!!
You wouldn’t think she was looking at her baby there, she’s literally looking through him!
She reallly looks like Ella of MAFS UK in this photo 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So far behind but my heart melts everytime either of them post Oakley. He is adorable and you can just see how interested he is in everything 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone ever read tattle before bed and dream about these twits?
Last night Jodie asked me to drive to Essex to pick Sienna up and then I was trying to seduce Aaron.
I was acting woeful so maybe I need to stop reading here so late or get a shag coz I was a horny cow

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Does anyone ever read tattle before bed and dream about these twits?
Last night Jodie asked me to drive to Essex to pick Sienna up and then I was trying to seduce Aaron.
I was acting woeful so maybe I need to stop reading here so late or get a shag coz I was a horny cow
Hahaha crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah it’s happened to me a few times, the dreams are always dead random!.. but I’ve never wanted to seduce anyone.. so maybe it is a shag that u need 😭😭😭😭

At least it was Aaron you was after and not someone like Joe Swash or Ozzy Osbourne!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just catching up so I’m sure it’s already been said

But medical mummy of the year …

It’s skin GRAFT! Not grath.

Sorry I’m in a bad mood. She really winds me up and her bloody new best mate another medical mummy is another one that is irritating the life out of me. Has such a poorly baby that she likes to list all his machines and things she has to do but still finds time to leave him for hair extension, nails and shopping. They’re so alike I can see why they get on! Posting each other on their stories bum kicking each other.
And bragging that he sleeps 12 hrs...that's not a flex when he's got so many problems

Reactions: 9
And posted miss you already lol. Must've been reading here
She loves a good bedtime read on Tattle 😂😂
---
Huh? It’s back, I could have swore I double checked and it wasn’t there and now it’s appeared again.
Can u remove your stories then restore them back to the time it was first posted???
Or is it getting past my bedtime 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One of Aaron’s dogs was called Lenny, when Talia moved out she was advertising puppies from her brothers account, I’ve just had a look now and there was pups from January which come from Lenny so my guess is talia gave the dogs away to him, looks like the whole family like breeding for money 🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 2479214
Well to be fare, she got lenny rehomed. They were Aaron dog's and she seemed to take the responsibility of them. Along with the cooking 🍳, cleaning, 3 kids at the time and doing Aarons food prep. I honestly thought she was super woman 🙈🙈. She was always scrubbing them floors. But wasn't there more than one dog at the time. They were huge and well behaved. Probably just another fase Aaron went through 🙈

Reactions: 7
Just noticed on her stories yesterday how much she filters poor Oakley..
There was few vids with him having vibrant blonde hair and then when he’s sitting next to S it’s total different blonde.
Also his facial features looked different too.
Poor bairn man, my heart goes out to him having a selfish mother like her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oakley is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Those nurses have done a fantastic job with the little pickle, it makes me sad that he was gifted to this waste of bleeping space I would of shown him from the rooftops if he was my boy I’d of never put him down ☹

Reactions: 28
I think Oakley is going be a proper character when he’s older. He’s so smiley and cute. Hopefully he inherits no traits for that idiot woman. The nurses have done an amazing job raising Oakley.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I once dreamed me and Aaron became a thing and everyone on this thread started proper slagging me off🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It'd giving toddler that's just tried on his mums boots 😅😅😅😅 the standing with its leg so far apart she's so embarrassing . I can tell you when my nan died ( who I seen weekly) not 7 years ago like jodie I couldn't post on social wasn't interested but not jodie she's loving life without a care in the world 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 joker

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It'd giving toddler that's just tried on his mums boots 😅😅😅😅 the standing with its leg so far apart she's so embarrassing . I can tell you when my nan died ( who I seen weekly) not 7 years ago like jodie I couldn't post on social wasn't interested but not jodie she's loving life without a care in the world 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 joker
Exactly, what she says v’s what she does and how she behaves does not match up! Absolutely heartbroken but still posting self absorbed selfies. She’s so full of tit!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.