Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
That last video of Jodie is so awful. Biting back to clarify things again. I think it’s disgraceful she’s got a carer for 12 hours a day. How about you look after your own kids or pay for someone to help? She’s a total scummy lazy arse. And her spelling is dire. It’s know Jodie, not no. Idiot.

I think out of the two Oakley would be much better off with Aaron. Who seems to genuinely love him. Anytime Oakley is about Jodie is moaning she’s tired. When he lived at home she was dumping him on the nurse and was away to the gym, or to do some beauty treatment on herself.

She’s honestly disgusting. And I say that as a mam of a child with complex special needs and medical needs who also has other children all close in age as well.

Reactions: 25

cc111

VIP Member
Is she sending her own questions in about only fans ffs who wants to see her corpse face pointy chin and wonky nips on a little boys body

• Haha
Ahh she’s definitely been crying this morning. Wonder why Aaron can’t have the boys today, last minute it seems.
I’ve just said that to my mum, you can see she’s been upset this morning. People can give her shit all they want but how is it fair that he can pick and choose when to bother with his kids, especially knowing it’ll have a impact on Oakley and stop the process with him leaving hospital. He’s a shit dad and will do anything to get to Talia even if it means spiting his kids

• Sad
  • Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
Ohhhh so she can have days out with Oakley on the condition that a carer is there with her. Why can Aaron take him out on his own! Makes no sense. She will do anything in her power to not have to spend time with him. Her brain dead followers will still say how amazing she is yet he was dumped on someone else all day for his birthday while she shoved her phone in the other boys faces all day. Imagine actually taking your kids out and keeping your phone in your pocket 💁💁💁

behold

I honestly don’t think Aaron has been using drugs this past year? Surely he gets drug tested for his fights, and I don’t know how he could do all the training he does if he was drinking and doing drugs. I know they both have faults. And o am sure Aaron has been an utter twat and done awful things. BUT I think he needs credit where it’s due, to turn up and train like he does for these fights takes HUGE commitment, and he needs to eat the right things at the right times etc. I just feel he is the better of the two for sure! That wasn’t all aimed at you sorry I just wanted to reply to the bit about Aaron’s habits ❤.

Aaron is so much more of a natural parent than Jodie. She is so wooden and forced. The fake smiles and the stupid voices she puts in. Don’t get me wrong we all do silly voices to our kids, but hers just sound so forced.Her priorities are just all wrong!

• Heart

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Aaron looks like a proud Dad. He needs to stay focused on being the better parent than Talia and I genuinely think he loves Oakley as much as the other boys, all natural. He’s made mistake but he’s so much better than Talia.
---
Also if Talia thinks Aaron is smirking trying to wind her up, she needs to have look at herself because he’s not trying to wind her up, he’s speaking the truth instead of lying. So stop lying and you won’t think he’s trying to wind you up ☺

• Heart

elm1234

The audacity of it 😳 not the mask that keeps your baby alive at night we are so sorry for that inconvenience Jodie off you pop and quickly send him back to the nurses seems to be the only thing you actually good at

• Sad
Reactions: 24

stargirl23

VIP Member
God I can't stand her, going out of her way to cllllllarify something on Oakleys birthday only because she's been forced to admit it. The sad thing is, she hasn't fought for a carer with Oakley's best interests in mind, she's fought for the carer for her own selfish reasons.
She’s fought for nothing but a babysitter, I feel so sorry for that poor lady she’s about to use

• Sad

cc111

VIP Member
Aaron literally gets so excited talking about Oakley and stuff that makes Oakley happy . And then you have talia eye rolling rubbing her eyes and looking depressed at the thought of oakleys name and everything to do with him

Nadja

Chatty Member
Eagerly awaiting my letter from her lawyers for 'deformation'...thick fucking twat

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Got led to this thread after seeing someone mention it on instagram and I must say I had to comment as somebody who knows a heck of a lot about apert syndrome as my little brother has it. Not to judge not to gossip but to throw some actual information out there because I can’t believe what talia is doing. My brother needed all the same care, as all children with apert syndrome; all the same operations. Cared for in the same hospital. My mother also had four other children. Oakley does not need to be in hospital whatsoever and this is Talia’s choice as she was overheard on the ward talking about how she has severe PTSD after Oakleys birth. It is not normal for any child of aperts syndrome to be kept in hospital other than for operations and recovery, then taken home with all the medical equipment (my brother had all the same equipment and we cared for him at home) she has absolutely pleaded and begged/pushed for a carer for Oakley because of her PTSD which is not needed. No other parent of a child with apert syndrome has ever been given a carer that I know of. That’s not normal. I bet half of her followers think this is the norm for a child with apert syndrome so thought I would clear it up. Also she was overheard telling the nurses at feeding time that she ‘couldn’t bare feeding him’ so would pop out for ‘half an hour’ to rock up 5 hours later looking immaculate. I feel so so sorry for Oakley. Must say Aaron seems like he loves him to bits though.
Thank you for sharing this. I hope your brother is doing well. As if Jodie couldn’t be any more vile, this shows what an absolutely evil cow she is. I don’t want to undermine how PTSD affects people as someone close to me has PTSD but it doesn’t seem to stop Jodie doing anything except caring for Oakley.

• Sad

Ggxx

Got led to this thread after seeing someone mention it on instagram and I must say I had to comment as somebody who knows a heck of a lot about apert syndrome as my little brother has it. Not to judge not to gossip but to throw some actual information out there because I can’t believe what talia is doing. My brother needed all the same care, as all children with apert syndrome; all the same operations. Cared for in the same hospital. My mother also had four other children. Oakley does not need to be in hospital whatsoever and this is Talia’s choice as she was overheard on the ward talking about how she has severe PTSD after Oakleys birth. It is not normal for any child of aperts syndrome to be kept in hospital other than for operations and recovery, then taken home with all the medical equipment (my brother had all the same equipment and we cared for him at home) she has absolutely pleaded and begged/pushed for a carer for Oakley because of her PTSD which is not needed. No other parent of a child with apert syndrome has ever been given a carer that I know of. That’s not normal. I bet half of her followers think this is the norm for a child with apert syndrome so thought I would clear it up. Also she was overheard telling the nurses at feeding time that she ‘couldn’t bare feeding him’ so would pop out for ‘half an hour’ to rock up 5 hours later looking immaculate. I feel so so sorry for Oakley. Must say Aaron seems like he loves him to bits though.
brilliant post, anyone who even thinks of feeling sorry for her should read. As I’ve said loads my niece has complex medical needs and a trachy and my sister has significant ptsd from some of the horrific things she’s had to go through with her littlegirl, however!! She works, cares for her at home during the day herself on days off etc.AND she was point blank refused any care at all when she didn’t have a trachy and was on a mask like Oakley, as was several other families I know. She is a selfish arsehole.

• Heart
  • Sad

Intothedark

VIP Member
So no update on Oakley but a few rambling stories on her tits and of course her situation is complicated 😂 when is anything relating to Jodie not complicated. She’s the type that if you said you had a cold, she’d have full blown pneumonia. Funny how Oakley looks to be moving towards coming home and she’s got stuff that needs doing on her boobs.

• Haha
  • Sad

Aldean37

An aquarium would have been good for him too I reckon. Basically something just for him and not all about the others for once. Aaron take him out somewhere decent tomorrow pls 🤞🏼

Love2lurk

They must be desperate to discharge him as he must be medically fit (as can be for his current issues) and her not having him home then becomes a social issue.
So probably as this stage favourable to provide a 12 hour carer than have him block a bed.
She is selfish on all accounts.

I just hope this 12 hour a day carer is a temporary issue to enable him to go home and then withdrawn once they feel the situation is stable. It’s unjust when so many families are left to it with little help and support.

At first I really felt for her, but the longer I follow the more shocking I find it all. How could you let your child live in hospital?

• Sad