Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #4 Aaron & Talia are a pair of begs, he is a "boxer" with chicken legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bags!! 😬

She looks like she’s just risen from the dead!
Jesus. That's really worrying. All the fillers etc and yet she can't disguise those massive bags. She is clearly absolutely knackered, as anyone would be that was having their third kid in as many years! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Totally unrelated to this thread but easyjet holidays are really competitive pricing. Used them twice now. Can’t fault them! Hahaha thought I’d share as their really competitive pricing x

Only 4 comments on a boxing page with 32k followers and two of them being talia and Aaron 😂
Right move
How much for? I am obviously stupid as well as a troll but I can't find it

Reactions: 2
These boys are going to have to be surgically removed from their buggies soon
It's almost like a form of neglect being sat in their high chairs for such long periods of time instead of being able to be babies and toddlers and play with their toys on the floor or even to learn to roll over, sit, stand and crawl before walking. I'm guessing while they're away it's the buggy getting a work out instead.

She's lucky her children are even docile enough to sit in their prams/high chairs. Once my son hit 1 and a half- 2 years old he refused to sit in any of them!

She's lucky her children are even docile enough to sit in their prams/high chairs. Once my son hit 1 and a half- 2 years old he refused to sit in any of them!
My eldest was like this from 10-11 months old. As soon as he could walk, he refused the buggy, wouldn't even sit down to eat.

My youngest was the complete opposite, when his childminder used to collect him from school aged 4 he'd ask to go in the buggy as he was tired - she used to turf out her 2 year old mindee and let him sit in it instead 😂 😂

I can't believe how tired and drained Talia looks...not much pregnancy glow there, even with makeup!

Reactions: 3
I had tear trough filler and my eyes went like that. It took months for it to go away. I went to another clinic and the lady said she always advices against this specific treatment.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.