Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #4 Aaron & Talia are a pair of begs, he is a "boxer" with chicken legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are jet2 gifting those nobody’s a free holiday in Cyprus?
I don’t get it
It’s no good advertisement for their brand
She’s a nobody …
I've been on a couple of holidays with Jet2, thought they were great, but the fact they've gifted a holiday to this pair has put me right off ever doing a Jet2 holiday again!

Reactions: 8
I've been on a couple of holidays with Jet2, thought they were great, but the fact they've gifted a holiday to this pair has put me right off ever doing a Jet2 holiday again!
Same here ,I was booking my September holiday with them …will use tui now

Reactions: 9
I am just booking something now and refuse to use them🤣i keep a mental list of these companies that gift things to people who don’t need them and don’t use them. Hello fresh, maxi cosi etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are jet2 gifting those nobody’s a free holiday in Cyprus?
I don’t get it
It’s no good advertisement for their brand
She’s a nobody …
This boils my piss as well. Note that Aaron is happy to sack off his "strict training camp" for a free jolly. They've only just come back from Cyprus too! 😡

Reactions: 5
Bow she had an ' edit ' with BPerfect. Who the duck wants to work with her?? I don't get it?? Who listens to her tit

Same here ,I was booking my September holiday with them …will use tui now
Totally unrelated to this thread but easyjet holidays are really competitive pricing. Used them twice now. Can’t fault them! Hahaha thought I’d share as their really competitive pricing x

Only 4 comments on a boxing page with 32k followers and two of them being talia and Aaron 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Pahahahaha b perfect 😂😂😂 she makes me laugh! Well known brand?! Hun Nahh

Why are them poor little boys always in either a buggy or a highchair? Can Maddox even sit unaided? Never see them just playing around freely, even on holiday.

Reactions: 9
I’ve not once seen Maddox run or crawl around on that holiday!
No because that would mean the lazy fuckers actually have to run around and look after them!

Bet Talia has borrowed two high chairs from the restaurant so she can strap them in at every opportunity as per 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s only got like 600 likes on the bperfect post 😂😂😂 no one cares about it!!! She looks vile!!! 100% they said right we got this we’re just going to plop your name on it she done duck all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness they both look absolutely horrific. Aaron has always been ugly but this is other level! She’s well on her way to nervous breakdown.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.