Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
The way they're saying "we don't wanna plaster it all over social media" as they're plastering it all over social media 😂😂😂 could they look any more ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Thread suggestion because I keep thinking of them

Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5: Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
I’ve just come here to see if anyone commented on her doing an ad from the hospital bed!

Like are you fûcking kidding me??? Your baby is poorly and your doing fûcking ads????

Give your fûcking head a wobble and log off social media!! I’m honestly beyond words to describe her right now!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5: Aaron's begging for a hospital bed. It's time they admitted their relationship's dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I respectfully don't agree with the 'this is karma' comment. Nobody deserves a child with any disability. Nobody and as long as he's loved, which I'm sure he will be, thats all that matters.

I don't like them at all, but they don't deserve this and neither does that baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
Aarons rant about people asking what’s wrong with the baby 😬 Stop dropping fucking breadcrumbs then you pair of muppets.
They should have posted his birth announcement and went silent. There was no need for the constant attention seeking.

• Heart

RobotLady

VIP Member
Would be strange for them to have been seeing fetal medicine and then discharged if it is Down’s/Edward’s/Patau’s syndrome.

Also, I really dislike Talia and Aaron, I do; I wouldn’t be here otherwise. I do find comments such as “That’s Karma” unusual. Thousands of people have children with disabilities, they didn’t cause it and haven’t done anything to deserve that additional heartbreak and stress in their lives.
I do hope that what they are going through does eventually teach them a valuable life lesson for putting things into perspective, getting their priorities straight and appreciating how incredibly privileged they have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Opinionated

VIP Member
Ffs!!! Now Aaron’s posted on his stories suggestions of taking the baby to a log cabin somewhere in Scotland when he comes out of hospital before his 1st operation!!!! What a fucking beg!!!! Of course they want a company to give them a freebie out of sympathy!!! Unfuckingbelievable!!!! Pair of cunts!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Slothgang

Chatty Member
The this is karma comments are vile tbh. Its an innocent baby. And karma for what exactly?? You might think she's a twat but she's not exactly doing genuinely awful things. Think how you would feel if something was wrong with your newborn baby and someone said that's karma for your past.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I Honestly think it's disgraceful to imply that Talia has done anything to cause her babies defect whatever it may be - no one wants a disabled or disfigured baby and every single mother l would do anything in their power to protect their unborn baby- She might be an attention seeker but she's not a bad mother

Reactions: 29

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
9ED6EED5-0285-4B2A-8544-C7DF77413380.png
lol someone on here mentions his ears
Talia posts his ears…

hi talia as your reading this I want you to know your a sick bitch posting part of your babies body keeping everyone guessing!!!! Yet having the audacity asking for privacy! Grow up get off social media and give your children attention instead of shoving a phone in their face 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 26

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
So If it was me
I probably wouldn’t have even announced anything at all.
I’d have said baby is born, name and weight etc and possibly a little picture of feeta lot of celebs do that for a month or so until they are ready to show face (usually after magazine deal) and then when I am ready I’d say what was wrong seperate without mentioning anything prior.

but no she’s drawn all this attention by saying something is wrong, now she’s just dragging it out she is thriving of the attention.
And the ad of the dummy, to me it’s actually disgusting to be doing that yet your so worried about your unwell baby.
And it’s maybe not everyone’s opinion but I do feel they are making a mockery of people who do have genuinely really unwell babies. If your baby was so unwell are you really going to be constantly on social media??
It’s all so bizzare!!! 🤔🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She’s keeping the baby private and only posting what she feels comfortable sharing about her child… meanwhile we know the layout of her kids bedrooms, seen them 2 in their undies, had sienna filmed getting her hair done for school, filmed her doing homework, filmed them eating, on days out, when family is around, used them for ads etc

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
The fact he's sat holding the baby in her hospital room and it isn't in an incubator, not attached to any tubes/machines but she'll still claim hes superrrrr early 🙄

Reactions: 23

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
She was also desperate for a girl, she might just be sad it’s a boy. And so the medicines involved she can’t get back to gym, healthy eating and cleaning
Respectfully disagree. You can tell she's genuinely heartbroken by whatever has happened. She's been this warped in the past but for once, I genuinely think that she's genuine and devastated and it's hit hone what situation they're in.

I totally get where you're coming from though, because if that was the case I wouldn't be surprised but I just think it's not that this time.

They've not shown his face because whatever is wrong, they must want to protect him over anything else.

And I think that shows them as actual parents for once.

I don't think she's putting herself first and i don't think she's even thinking about how all this will affect her in superficial ways.

They've never had a magazine deal before (that im aware of) and won't now.

Reactions: 22

Northern85

Aaron “any suggestions for log cabin breaks, we really want to take everyone away before the new baby’s surgery.” If that isn’t a silent beg for a freebie then I don’t know what is! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 22