Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #4 Aaron & Talia are a pair of begs, he is a "boxer" with chicken legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a peek at the eyelash story a tattler mentioned above and saw this picture on the article. I know they are a few years young but 😱😱😱 they were a lovely looking couple. I can’t see any other explanation than drugs (for Aaron)
i used to think he wa beaut 😂

View attachment 1545699 lol someone on here mentions his ears
Talia posts his ears…

hi talia as your reading this I want you to know your a sick witch posting part of your babies body keeping everyone guessing!!!! Yet having the audacity asking for privacy! Grow up get off social media and give your children attention instead of shoving a phone in their face 24/7
im a nosey witch and I am wondering what is up with him. But maybe if they actually said what it is people who have had a baby with the same condition could reach out to them!

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't say she sick. Attention seeking and childish, maybe but not sick. That's a bit extreme.
Sorry but isn’t it sick? Her baby is poorly in hospital, they are struggling to come to terms with it, trying to come together as a family etc she has quite a large following on social media so of course people are going to be concerned and want to know what’s the matter with him. Either post one quick update explaining the situation then focus on your family or don’t post anything at all. She’s thriving on the attention and im sorry but it’s down right disgusting. Posting parts of that poor little baby’s body to keep people guessing it’s just awful if you ask me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Only just seen Aaron’s rant and I can’t believe how annoyed it’s made me. People are interested because you have told them there is something wrong. Say nothing, just sweetly announce he had arrived and nobody would be any the wiser. When you have sold every part of your private life for money, you can’t expect your fans to not be curious or concerned. You can’t expect people to turn their interests on and off when you have sold every other morsel of your life you have! And if you really want privacy why is Talia showing parts of the baby? If you really wanted to protect him you would show nothing at all. It’s to generate enough interest from people in the hope a magazine offers you a deal! Lastly, I might be wrong but during your little rant it looked like your bottom jaw is going, been on the sniff ❄??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Haha what did I say yesterday if I said nose and ears she will show nose and ears. 👋 talia.

I'm wondering why she's still in hosp and not been discharged and baby isn't admitted to nicu or peads. Shes surely taking up a valuable bed now. Shes a absolute morron. Banging on about protecting the baby but showed everything apart from eyes now..

Right so I'm going eyes 👀

Reactions: 9
Came across this old clip. She planned all these babies from the get-go! Even Aaron was sceptical about having another after Romeo but she was adamant.. wow scary

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1545699 lol someone on here mentions his ears
Talia posts his ears…

hi talia as your reading this I want you to know your a sick witch posting part of your babies body keeping everyone guessing!!!! Yet having the audacity asking for privacy! Grow up get off social media and give your children attention instead of shoving a phone in their face 24/7
I mentioned them last night 🤣🤣

I said ears and nose and you saw his nose in the video too. It isn't even funny tbh if a baby was disfigured but this is what she's turned it into. She is sick, using her baby. And parading him around like hes a bloody puppy. They are both twats

Poor little thing looks like hes struggling to breathe

Reactions: 6
Came across this old clip. She planned all these babies from the get-go! Even Aaron was sceptical about having another after Romeo but she was adamant.. wow scary

She’s is the biggest manipulator going! Her whole personality is disgusting.

Reactions: 7

I can't get over how different they both look

Reactions: 7
Sorry but isn’t it sick? Her baby is poorly in hospital, they are struggling to come to terms with it, trying to come together as a family etc she has quite a large following on social media so of course people are going to be concerned and want to know what’s the matter with him. Either post one quick update explaining the situation then focus on your family or don’t post anything at all. She’s thriving on the attention and im sorry but it’s down right disgusting. Posting parts of that poor little baby’s body to keep people guessing it’s just awful if you ask me!!
I think she's attention seeking and dramatic and desperate, but I don't think she's sick. The situation is but not her.

Reactions: 1
Can’t even brush her daughters hair without filming it for an ad but keeping oakleys problems in the family. At least she hasn’t said he’s prem!

Reactions: 8
She's not been in hospital two weeks has she?

So they're not going to say what's wrong with him and keep it as a family... I wonder would they be doing the same if it was something like a heart condition or anything else non visible? It just screams that they're ashamed of the way he looks!
I would completely get it if they had this baby and realised there are trolls who say horrible things about kids and maybe they want to keep him off social media, but also realising that did the same with their other kids and stopped sharing them all. I think that would show actual compassion for their children. But this is all just because he doesn't look "perfect." Can't imagine how that poor boy will feel when he grows up knowing he was the only one not good enough to be shared online by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it time for a new thread? Can someone tell me how I can see who's suggestion got the most likes and I can start a new one?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.