Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #4 Aaron & Talia are a pair of begs, he is a "boxer" with chicken legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Talia is up the duff again but still clearly getting Botox and fillers in her lips and chin. Aaron is still chasing the dream of being a Boxer, he had his first fight at the old age of 35 and miraculously managed to win in round 4 (set up) there were about 5 people cheering him on at his first victory! 🥊

Talia likes to moan about how exhausted she is but still keeps popping out babies and constantly cleaning her floors. The poor dogs have been pimped again to line their pockets but never get any attention or walkies…the house is on the market but they’re being greedy for a higher price…she still does ad after ad for low end haircare and makeup.

So, here we go again..hold on to your helmets for stories of a traumatic birth, low birth weight babies, moans about the NHS and Aaron only bothering his arse to come home from the boxing camp (aka the rigs) to impregnate her then leave again 🤓 and the cycle continues forever and ever….the end 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Previous thread: Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #3 Sex toys, puppy farm, covid can do no harm | Tattle Life

Winning title goes to @ChloBo_81 with 30 likes.

Anyone care to do a recap? :)
My first thread title! I'm honoured 😊🥰

Recap: Talia is up the duff again but still clearly getting Botox and fillers in her lips and chin. Aaron is still chasing the dream of being a Boxer, he had his first fight at the old age of 35 and miraculously managed to win in round 4 (set up) there were about 5 people cheering him on at his first victory! 🥊

Talia likes to moan about how exhausted she is but still keeps popping out babies and constantly cleaning her floors. The poor dogs have been pimped again to line their pockets but never get any attention or walkies…the house is on the market but they’re being greedy for a higher price…she still does ad after ad for low end haircare and makeup.

So, here we go again..hold on to your helmets for stories of a traumatic birth, low birth weight babies, moans about the NHS and Aaron only bothering his arse to come home from the boxing camp (aka the rigs) to impregnate her then leave again 🤓 and the cycle continues forever and ever….the end 😂
This is a great recap 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she has ‘prem’ babies but thinks it’s ok to bugger off on a plane abroad when she’s only just come back? Is that why she’s constantly at the docs getting a fit to fly certificate? She looks pretty far gone so if she was at risk how’s she gone abroad? Stop lying talia you’re a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 13
There just a joke!! Funny how they knew people knew his fight was a fix! So that’s why there not bragging about anything 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Didn’t realise he was as old as 35!! I can understand boxing as a hobby, but trying to make a career out of it at 35 isn’t really going to work is it

Reactions: 16
Quite a bit older than Talia then and she must have been very young when she met him. Stupid young girl mentality

Reactions: 3
Aarons already got his second fight lined up in 6 weeks… 30th July @ Newcastle.
Apparently he’s gonna show wasserman how he can blow the roof off the arena 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that another fixed fight? Seems utterly pointless to fight if it’s a foregone conclusion as surely you’d lose any respect from proper opponents? Plus in sports terms he is retirement age.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolute state of him coked up to the eyeballs. You can see what he's been up to away 'training' .... training his beak more like. No the bloody wonder his offspring are coming out more mongoloid than the last one who hasn't even developed a set of teeth.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell…this pic was from his first MMA fight in 2017 😮😮😮 if kids age you that much I’m staying on the 💊 😂😂😂
2133BAC4-322A-4E3C-910D-06294F5B304E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolute state of him coked up to the eyeballs. You can see what he's been up to away 'training' .... training his beak more like. No the bloody wonder his offspring are coming out more mongoloid than the last one who hasn't even developed a set of teeth.
I shouldn’t laugh but 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact they are joking about it is generally worrying, like will they ever stop producing more kids?😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are jet2 gifting those nobody’s a free holiday in Cyprus?
I don’t get it
It’s no good advertisement for their brand
She’s a nobody …

Reactions: 11
How the duck is she going to look after 4 kids alone with no sleep. Possibly more kids pending. Also I don't get why she doesn't have the stitch in her cervix??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.