Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #39 Aaron spitting facts with his tash, Jodie clarifying in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she only went to the hospital; for the meeting; rest of the time, Oakley was alone, waking up alone yet again, absolutely disgusting; she had been looking so down these past few days, absolutely fed up, and it all happened after she had been told that Oakley could come home, we called it. she was happy him being in hospital and her living her best life. Now that's ruined as she has to take her son home. Anyone else would be ecstatic, but not Talia; she's dreading it; she knows that after this op that he is back home

Reactions: 29
Who the duck would wear that to a meeting at a hospital only that bleep!

Reactions: 19
So she only went to the hospital; for the meeting; rest of the time, Oakley was alone, waking up alone yet again, absolutely disgusting; she had been looking so down these past few days, absolutely fed up, and it all happened after she had been told that Oakley could come home, we called it. she was happy him being in hospital and her living her best life. Now that's ruined as she has to take her son home. Anyone else would be ecstatic, but not Talia; she's dreading it; she knows that after this op that he is back home
100% agree. Last few days she’s been looking rough and down and it sounds like it’s because there’s a plan in place for Oakley to come home and she won’t like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
100% agree. Last few days, she’s been looking rough and down, and it sounds like it’s because there’s a plan in place for Oakley to come home and she won’t like that.
it will be back to the headaches and tiredness narrative soon and saying she never gets a break. Yet she has been so happy these past few months and has not moaned about any of that. Suddenly she's talking about discharge for Oakley, and she looks like she wanted to cry when she was saying it. Why can't people see that she doesn't want that little boy? All she wants from him is photos and videos to get Instagram likes and ads. She doesn't want to parent him. It was ideal for her when he was hospitalized as she could pop in for half an hour a day, get her pics, and duck off; Shits hit the fan now, and she bleeping hates it.

Reactions: 29
Killed a transformation?? She making it sound like the woman has been hard at training and eating right.. when all’s she has had is a tummy tuck 🙄🙄

Daft twit Talia even said on another of her posts.. ‘you’ve smashed it’ … smashed what? 😂

2CBFFC98-3E2A-4B97-96F7-508851E84B2D.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
“Had lots of DMs asking…”
Why do I find it hard to believe that people would message her and be like “will Oakley be able to use his hands after the operation” 🤨

Reactions: 17
Well the first giveaway is live from Aaron. Surprised Talia isn’t liking and tagging.. we know how much she likes a freebie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_0659.jpeg

I don’t get how she thinks she is attractive by having all that filler and Botox. It looks abnormal, her eyes are sunken, her lips need their own passport as they are the size of another person. She’s looking like Michael Jackson.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Gross
Shed flog tit if she was paid to do it!! First it was the butchers miracle jab . Then dior cream or whatever she was bleeping using then another cream now it's collagen giving her the best skin which one isit you bleep 👃👃👃👃👃
---
View attachment 2352252
I don’t get how she thinks she is attractive by having all that filler and Botox. It looks abnormal, her eyes are sunken, her lips need their own passport as they are the size of another person. She’s looking like Michael Jackson.
She's absolutely gross isn't she such an ugly fucker inside and out 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she isn't in the slightest bit pretty what so ever not one part of her

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I wonder what it’s like trying to kiss someone like that. Whether you’d just be engulfed by those huge pillows

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sooooo is anyone else thinking Beki was Aaron or one of Aaron’s relatives? Was there ever proof she was her own person?

Reactions: 16
Sooooo is anyone else thinking Beki was Aaron or one of Aaron’s relatives? Was there ever proof she was her own person?
i think it was aaron, they vanished and got answers to questions very quick. They also said ‘aaron just followed me’ but the most recent person he had followed had 10k+ followers. Then at a later post ‘beki’ said i only have 300 followers but there was no one on his following list like that at the time they said he followed ‘beki’. If it was Aaron then it could be said the info was quite accurate but it would depend on wether you trust Aaron too as he is also been known to post what he wants people to see x

Reactions: 10
i think it was aaron, they vanished and got answers to questions very quick. They also said ‘aaron just followed me’ but the most recent person he had followed had 10k+ followers. Then at a later post ‘beki’ said i only have 300 followers but there was no one on his following list like that at the time they said he followed ‘beki’. If it was Aaron then it could be said the info was quite accurate but it would depend on wether you trust Aaron too as he is also been known to post what he wants people to see x
I remember looking at his following and all the beki’s he followed didn’t fit the person who said they were beki. Most of them were already well known/influencers and not someone with a daughter and hardly any followers like they suggested

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.