Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #38 baby left alone in the hozzy while mum goes out dressed like a prozzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Loppylou89 for the brilliant thread suggestion. Removed Oakleys name from the title as per peoples request & edified slightly to fit. Original title - Oakley's left alone in the hozzy while his mum goes out dressed like a prozzy

Previous thread

Reactions: 16
Aarons put a 🟢 on his latest story after I asked him to wear green if he wasn’t back with Talia, is that a sign or am I looking into it too much?

Reactions: 12
Does that witch just stick a dummy in the kids mouths constantly? I get that some kids still use them at bedtime etc. At one point I thought my daughter would never give hers up. But no need for them out and about and during the day. He literally has it in his mouth all the time!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Thank you for the new thread, wonder how quickly this one will go with little Oakleys op coming up. I hope she proves us wrong and spends time with him this time

Reactions: 6
I hope everything goes okay with little Oakley’s surgery. Is it next week he’s going in?

Reactions: 7
Oh look what she’s followed today 👀

36479110-8DDF-416B-93BE-E69DE47CC399.jpeg

---

Also they have BOTH followed this account today. I think they are back together.

9E9A769F-E4FB-4D31-AF19-87EEBF724885.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god look at her grifting for some freebie. Surely you’d want to be near your son. Not wafting about in some hotel.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Didn’t that company who gifted her the bunk beds give her free mattresses aswell 😬 what a waste!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Didn’t that company who gifted her the bunk beds give her free mattresses aswell 😬 what a waste!
i genuinely make a mental note of companies not to use who are definitely in profit but still chose to gift to influencers who don’t need it and go on to sell the stuff too. I think it’s so wrong

Reactions: 26
i genuinely make a mental note of companies not to use who are definitely in profit but still chose to gift to influencers who don’t need it and go on to sell the stuff too. I think it’s so wrong
I do the same and I know others do to. I don’t think these companies realise they’re actually putting people off using them when they’re gifting beggars online

Reactions: 18
I do the same and I know others do to. I don’t think these companies realise they’re actually putting people off using them when they’re gifting beggars online
maxicosi with Chloe elizabeth is one I couldn’t believe, she had an EGG travel system that cost over £1000 and still accepted from Maxi Cosi😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
maxicosi with Chloe elizabeth is one I couldn’t believe, she had an EGG travel system that cost over £1000 and still accepted from Maxi Cosi😱
Why do these people not say no? Or say yes but can I give it away to a follower in need or something. It’s so greedy

Reactions: 15
Why do these people not say no? Or say yes but can I give it away to a follower in need or something. It’s so greedy
i think it must take a certain personality to be an influencer, but most of it must be just greed.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.