Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #39 Aaron spitting facts with his tash, Jodie clarifying in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Aaron is training which I suppose is like a job but it feels rubbish that poor Oakley is left until the afternoon to see a parent. Who feeds him his breakfast and lunch?

If Jodie is off to the meeting this afternoon who looks after Siennah not to mention the boys.
What’s the point in 500 godparents to Oakley if it’s not to have babysitters for the others 😂

Reactions: 10
The meeting was at 3, like she said…
She couldn’t of bothered her flat arse to see Oakley first ☹
So it seems they do both actually go to the meetings?
Let just take a moments silence to remember how hard the meetings are for her though everybody. Doing them ALL ALONE

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Let just take a moments silence to remember how hard the meetings are for her though everybody. Doing them ALL ALONE
She probably doesn’t tell Aaron when the meetings are but slipped up on her stories today saying 3pm and he’s invited himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've only just caught up but what if by potty training she means training to be a porta potty?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this for today's meeting? I'm on holiday and have barely any signal so insta isn't working properly.
Keeping up on here with what's going on
Yeah she’s had a meeting in the hospital at 3pm, said it’s with the hand surgeons but it’s most probably with the hospital and SS telling her she needs to take Oakley home.

Reactions: 8
Someone on here messaged the company who gifted the bunk beds, as their description said they were suitable from 6+ yet gifted them for the boys who are toddlers. Did they ever reply back?
No never heard anything back off them x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The meeting was at 3, like she said…
She couldn’t of bothered her flat arse to see Oakley first ☹
So it seems they do both actually go to the meetings?
Looks like she's literally turned up just in time for the meeting, popped in to see him for just a minute soon as she meeting is done she's fucked off already, cheeky witch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Feels sick at the thought of her son having surgery yet has only popped into see Oakley and is now in her car. Not mentioning at all when he can come home. Utterly awful mother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.