Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #38 baby left alone in the hozzy while mum goes out dressed like a prozzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve been for coffee with my sister… ☕☕
---
She hasn’t seen Aaron and confirms no one staying overnight but the little man seems to have a carer in during the day in some sort of uniform. Potentially his carer training uo as doesn’t look like a nurse apparently

Reactions: 19
---
She hasn’t seen Aaron and confirms no one staying overnight but the little man seems to have a carer in during the day in some sort of uniform. Potentially his carer training uo as doesn’t look like a nurse apparently
the nurses blue, HCA beige, students usually white and nursery nurses pink x

Reactions: 7
---
Could it be a red polo type uniform?
Remember when she was at the park with Oakley and there was someone with her wearing that

Reactions: 10
Really grim if Aaron hasn’t been up to see his son. And surely Jodie could be up there a bit more when Aaron has the boys. Oakley doesn’t seem to have been taken out much recently either. What’s interesting is Nikita whose son Teddy was on the ward has taken Teddy home and he seems to have a lot more needs than Oakley. And yet there’s Jodie, looking off her head in another prozzie outfit trying on wigs.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
---
Thanks for the info. Does she think it could be a foster carer or social services? When I’ve been in before it was obvious which child had social involvement based on the lady who was there visiting him x

Reactions: 2
its not a hospital uniform so likely some sort of care agency I would think. My neices carers trained in the hospital then at home also so not unusual but I think the whole thing is he does not qualify for care like that! It’s because they are concerned or she has made such a fuss about not being able to cope. I think a lot of the other parents are not impressed at all as they are there 24/7 or having to juggle other kids etc. he is also not in the bay

Reactions: 11
its not a hospital uniform so likely some sort of care agency I would think. My neices carers trained in the hospital then at home also so not unusual but I think the whole thing is he does not qualify for care like that! It’s because they are concerned or she has made such a fuss about not being able to cope. I think a lot of the other parents are not impressed at all as they are there 24/7 or having to juggle other kids etc. he is also not in the bay
Thanks for confirming. Just what we were all predicting then. That poor baby deserves so much better 😞 can’t believe his own dad don’t even bother to see him x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I bet she’s a total harpie at meetings. She looked a right state this morning as she’s meeting the hand surgeon later. I wonder if they’ll be putting pressure on Jodie and Aaron to take Oakley home. He can’t reside forever in hospital.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.