Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #38 baby left alone in the hozzy while mum goes out dressed like a prozzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to check on her mental state.
Shes full on loving herself and hwr followers must be laughing at her.
I honeslty don't think she's all there in the head department πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•

Reactions: 19
Genuinely beginning to wonder if she has a crack, coke or meth because she is acting like it and looks like like it too

Reactions: 21
That black wig was literally a jump scare, it’s going on the wiki under the title what the actual duck😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So many options for my first profile pic… ohhhh decisions decisions
---
Just been looking at her Tik tok and she must be forever deleting comments cause not a single one that’s not licking her arse. On the love honey one there has been 75.5k views and 6 comments πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she need a carer at home? Her boys are in school/nursery and spend half time with their dad. Sienna is in school. Talia doesn't work. I can't wrap my head around it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.