Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #38 baby left alone in the hozzy while mum goes out dressed like a prozzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So excited to come here to see what you were all saying about Jodie CosPlaying in her Marnie wig!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She left a hate comment up cause everybody was sticking up for her, Sofia commented too
IMG_8164.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I had an early night because of a migraine .. when I woke up and saw her reel this morning .. let me tell you I RAN over here πŸ˜‚

All I can say is wow, what is she thinking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Came on to ask what in the Addams family was that dark wig about but you've all beat me to it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What made her think any of them wigs looked good enough to upload to the internet πŸ˜‚ She looks ill! She's so gaunt in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.