Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #3 Sex toys, puppy farm, covid can do no harm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair has always been tit and thin 😂😂😂😂😂 who she trying to kid! Another paid promotion I bet 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m all for giving kids treats and crap dinners from time to time by all means I’m not perfect but surely McDonald’s can wait till he’s 1!

Reactions: 2
I have to be honest her #ads aren't any better. I don't know why Bperfect are giving her discount codes when it's very clear that she doesn't know how to apply makeup. Let alone those lashes.... someone in her group of friends, tell her that those lashes don't suit. Fake lashes are meant to compliment your eyes... not be umbrellas for your eyes. - I don't see Aaron and Talia, lasting. While I'm sure there are feelings between them.. it's obviously not enough to make each want to be the better version of themselves.
If you are reading these Talia... who ever told you your lashes look good on you... lied! Whoever told you your make up looks good... lied! Whoever told you that you were a good dog mam... lied! - do better!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately she’s got no mates 🙈 she slags them all off so no one likes her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
that baby being I’ll all the time with a cough but yet won’t take a Covid test!!! bleeping idiots!! He hasn’t ever looked well! But yet she takes them to soft plays and drags them to the shops!! Ugh!!! Be a mother and look after your children instead of trying to be a “inster-famous” and being that low of money to do add after add and force your dogs to breed just to fill ya pockets! Oh wait your filler face 🙄 she’s such a hideous Karen looking woman!!!
Definitely use the same filler women 😆😆😆 it’s actually vile the shape of their faces! Hideous
that baby being I’ll all the time with a cough but yet won’t take a Covid test!!! bleeping idiots!! He hasn’t ever looked well! But yet she takes them to soft plays and drags them to the shops!! Ugh!!! Be a mother and look after your children instead of trying to be a “inster-famous” and being that low of money to do add after add and force your dogs to breed just to fill ya pockets! Oh wait your filler face 🙄 she’s such a hideous Karen looking woman!!!
They definitely use the same filler women 😆😆😆😆😆 so hideous 🤮🤮 these cunts think they look good 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely use the same filler women 😆😆😆 it’s actually vile the shape of their faces! Hideous

They definitely use the same filler women 😆😆😆😆😆 so hideous 🤮🤮 these cunts think they look good 🤭
They definitely do. Sophie's jawline is the same as Nathan's.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m all for giving kids treats and crap dinners from time to time by all means I’m not perfect but surely McDonald’s can wait till he’s 1!
i did think that too. Never seen a baby eating a McDonald's at a highchair myself... mine had their first age 4. Not sure if that's late or normal but felt appropriate. I'm no saint we have plenty of baked beans fish finger meals, I am not making gourmet meals everynight but it feels like it's Michelin star for Aaron and crap for the sick babies

Reactions: 9
Why would you post this at 11pm sandwiched in between your tit stories of you pretending to be interested in boxing. Why would you think let's film my clearly distressed ill son to show to my followers. Clearly a dig to Aaron who is just never there. Why doesn't she try and nice fresh walk out with them for once instead of bleeping soft plays. She lives 10/15 mins away from the coast or some lovely woodland walks
Screenshot_20220313_065643_com.instagram.android_edit_10933110514997.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
As much as I cannot stand her I actually think it's really sad she can't see what she's done to her face
Screenshot_20220314_205300_com.instagram.android_edit_69403987517533.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Both Sophie and Talia look like someone made a plastscine head, and at the last minute accidentally squeezed the sides too hard.

So bad.

Reactions: 9
She contradicted herself. ‘I shouldn’t recommend’ well don’t bleeping post the answer then?

I know someone who breeds dogs, they had five at one point. So the female got pregnant and unfortunately 4/6 of them died (they had birth defects) they sold one and kept the girl. So at this point, they had three dogs same sort of breed as Talias. They ended up buying yet another two more dogs, one boy one girl for breeding purposes. It is hectic. Five huge stocky dogs. In all fairness to them, they are walked, fed and they have a huge garden and I mean huge garden for them to runaround. They are licensed and do everything the right way. It runs in the family, her mum was a breeder too. They are also such beautiful dogs. So content and good natured. I think the fact they are walked and have so much space helps that. For me personally, it’s too much. Unnecessary. But as long as you do it the right way for both dogs and humans, its okay. Talias dogs look cooped up in a tiny garden. Don’t get walked as much as they should do because she doesn’t have time as she has three kids. It’s a disaster waiting to happen. The more dogs they keep, the more it’s likely the dogs will fight. Constantly working out who the alpha of the pack is. It’s what most animals do. They always are locked up together and over time plus more dogs it will affect the other dogs and then the children. Not forgetting that these are very expensive dogs, always a risk of them getting stolen. There are some nasty people out there. She definitely can’t walk them all at one time, she would be stupid to do so. So what’s the need for that many? Money. And that’s it.

I think they should have just stuck with just Lennie. He seems like a big softy 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed talia barely acknowledges or shows the dogs any interest apart from when one of them is pregnant, which is to contact her about buying the puppies. It is disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.