Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #3 Sex toys, puppy farm, covid can do no harm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it’s some sort of gifted holiday/flight with the jet2 code… this pair don’t know what it is to pay for something themselves… absolute begs!!

Reactions: 6
It’s just amazing how dead it was! 😂 so Aaron Charlmers with 2.4m followers, was sponsored by a CBD Brand with 15k…. that’s tit…. And wtf she honestly thinks she’s gods gift to men! You need to get a better hairdressers!!! Funny how your new friends who your hanging with for like a month babysat your kids! What about Aaron’s family?!.. give it a month or so and that girl will ditch talia as she will see what she’s really like!
Those lips are bruised. She DID get them topped up the other day when she tagged her friend who did them. Then she backtracked in the Q&A

Talia thinking she’s full on Paris Fury 😂😂😂
Or Dee Devlin lol she follows them both & comments on their posts.
she wishes …..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
State of them both. He looks like he’s on gear. She doesn’t give a duck about her kids. Poor Siennah been dragged from pillar to post and now a baby sitter because her mum wants to chase a -z celeb status and fire out babies like there’s no tomorrow. She doesn’t give a duck about them kids. Youngest boy is over a year old and doesn’t stand, doesn’t crawl because he’s strapped in a chair all day. Getting fillers whilst pregnant- we can see your bruised lips. She’s at risk of another ‘prem’ baby but won’t get a stitch in because she can’t rest after. That tells you everything- she has 0 friends or family she can rely on to help with the kids, not even Aaron willing to stay home to help for the sake of their unborn child. It will all go tits up and it’s the kids that will suffer.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she could have a stitch but won’t. Chloe Goodman had her cervix stitched to her bladder to keep her baby safe but talias injecting tit in her face and refusing medical advice

Reactions: 7
I really think that she wants a prem baby so that aaron will come back home
The way she’s going on would seem like it. Going away on holidays, running herself ragged. My first was premature and with my second I really tried to relax. I wouldn’t dare leave the country on holidays, normally super house proud but I left things and didn’t get myself overworked about it. But then she claims her other two were prem but only 4 weeks.. which is early but I wouldn’t say premature..

Reactions: 3
The way she’s going on would seem like it. Going away on holidays, running herself ragged. My first was premature and with my second I really tried to relax. I wouldn’t dare leave the country on holidays, normally super house proud but I left things and didn’t get myself overworked about it. But then she claims her other two were prem but only 4 weeks.. which is early but I wouldn’t say premature..
Did she even do any NICU time?

They were both decent sizes the way she went on I thought she’d had 2 pound babies and did weeks in NICU. It wasn’t until I read here I realised she didn’t

Reactions: 1
Did she even do any NICU time?
I don’t think so.. she hasn’t specified.. and when she said about her babies birth weights the other day she said Maddox ‘down down to 4lb something’.. well that’s not his birth weight is it. He was 5lb something at birth.. she’s trying to make out like they were tiny preemies when they weren’t. Annoys me cause it’s not like it’s a nice club to be in 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think so.. she hasn’t specified.. and when she said about her babies birth weights the other day she said Maddox ‘down down to 4lb something’.. well that’s not his birth weight is it. He was 5lb something at birth.. she’s trying to make out like they were tiny preemies when they weren’t. Annoys me cause it’s not like it’s a nice club to be in 🤷🏼‍♀️
i just went back to look before 5.5 and 6.3. Romeo was an oz off the same weight as my baby born full term so he’s hardly tiny ahahah. he ended up getting emergency surgery and NICU at the same hospital she had her babies and it infuriates me when she slates the NHS as that hospital is absolutely amazing and she needs to count her self lucky. He has had 3 surgeries now and every time theres parents there from hours away spending weeks at a time there.

• Heart
Her babies were a few weeks early spent no time in Nicu unlike my 6 month Nicu journey in 4 different cities during the pandemic 🤦‍♀️

she's a selfish witch and having a 6 or 5 plus pounder is 5 times bigger than all 3 of mine were 🤷

she's selfish not having the stitch and like someone else mentioned she wants a prem baby for the engagement or for Aaron to come back

her kids are not delayed by being a few weeks early they are delayed because they are stuck with her as a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.