Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #3 Sex toys, puppy farm, covid can do no harm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't get why Aaron doesn't go back to his rig work he had before GS. It is good coin, away from Talia which would suit him, and offshore workers are generally 'work hard play hard'.

He looks such a twit doing this MMA bollocks. So embarrassing he has to pay opponents to let him win. I would be mortified.

Reactions: 15
Such a fitting song to add to her new video! “Miss independent” 😂 yes hunny very independent considering your a single mum who’s partner Diane twang to live with you 🙄 I can’t wait for the day when Aaron loses and turns back to drink and drugs (if he’s actually stopped them 🙄) then breaks up with her again 😂

Such a fitting song to add to her new video! “Miss independent” 😂 yes hunny very independent considering your a single mum who’s partner Diane twang to live with you 🙄 I can’t wait for the day when Aaron loses and turns back to drink and drugs (if he’s actually stopped them 🙄) then breaks up with her again 😂
Don’t ever* not Diane twang 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been speaking to my partner about Aaron he had a fight with one of his friends (unsure if i can name him) but he swears blind he was paid off to lose

ETA: conversation between mates is it was 10k
He happily took 10K to lose a fight? That’s very degrading considering he used to have enough money that he bought their home outright lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
that baby being I’ll all the time with a cough but yet won’t take a Covid test!!! bleeping idiots!! He hasn’t ever looked well! But yet she takes them to soft plays and drags them to the shops!! Ugh!!! Be a mother and look after your children instead of trying to be a “inster-famous” and being that low of money to do add after add and force your dogs to breed just to fill ya pockets! Oh wait your filler face 🙄 she’s such a hideous Karen looking woman!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Don’t ever* not Diane twang 😂😂😂
Just read this and lol in the staffroom. Now everyone looking at me 😂

that baby being I’ll all the time with a cough but yet won’t take a Covid test!!! bleeping idiots!! He hasn’t ever looked well! But yet she takes them to soft plays and drags them to the shops!! Ugh!!! Be a mother and look after your children instead of trying to be a “inster-famous” and being that low of money to do add after add and force your dogs to breed just to fill ya pockets! Oh wait your filler face 🙄 she’s such a hideous Karen looking woman!!!
My 2 year old has a cough every flipping month and I always test her. Thankfully not covid yet, but im pushing the gp to refer for these constant coughs and bad chests.

Just read this and lol in the staffroom. Now everyone looking at me 😂

My 2 year old has a cough every flipping month and I always test her. Thankfully not covid yet, but im pushing the gp to refer for these constant coughs and bad chests.
We are on my 2 year olds 5 millionth cough, her inhalers are quite doing it anymore. Went docs today but before I phoned them I tested her to make sure

Reactions: 4
Is she acc for real driving whilst videoing!? Highly illegal then puts it on Instagram, 2young babies in the car, what an idiot!
Disgusting! If someone was to dm her saying that she would probs tell them to piss off

Reactions: 4
I know it's slightly off-topic but the people talking about their 2 year-olds always having coughs, mine is the same. We had a hospital visit in December as his oxygen levels were low and we were sent home with an inhaler but he hasn't been diagnosed with asthma. He gets coughs all the time. They just throw Amoxacillin at us. I am wondering if I should push for further investigations.

I know it's slightly off-topic but the people talking about their 2 year-olds always having coughs, mine is the same. We had a hospital visit in December as his oxygen levels were low and we were sent home with an inhaler but he hasn't been diagnosed with asthma. He gets coughs all the time. They just throw Amoxacillin at us. I am wondering if I should push for further investigations.
We are the opposite, coughs all the time, oxygen in hospital twice. We always get more inhalers thrown at us, never antibiotics!

Reactions: 2
Shes saying how ill he is and yes he looks.and sounds it God love him. Then why the duck is she dragging them here there and every where. Its absolutely rediculous. Never known a parent drag their kid out for dinners which isn't a absolute necessity when they are so poorly. Shes mad. Im not even gunna state the obvious about taking him to a drs cos obvs she will of.

Reactions: 5
She cannot take him to the doctors as they will want to do a Covid test!! And so they should!!! 100% he’s got long Covid!!! But she would never admit to that!!!! Im sure if that kids always I’ll and she’s not doing what the doctors ask I swear people can step in!! As that poor child deserves a proper mum to look after him!!!! He dose not look well at all! And he dosent look with it too!! Somethings not right with that poor boy!!!

How is he ill so much!! My little ones had covid it's a quick swab up the nostril they didn't even mind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.