Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #3 Sex toys, puppy farm, covid can do no harm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion winner was armyofone with 3 votes!

Recap -

Aaron's somehow managed to blag a deal with Sky to promote a fight he has coming up. Which I am sure will result in world domination a trip to A&E.

Talia is continuing to ruin her face with new teeth and cheeks so full she resembles a hamster hoarding half the food from its bowl.

Their dog money-maker is pregnant AGAIN - many have pointed out how disgusting this is - shelters are FULL of these dogs. This again just further proving they are chavs to the core.

Kids are sick AGAIN, yet still being traipsed around the metro centre and soft play every day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think these two may be contenders for the most pointless people ever born...

Oh, and who do we think Aaron sucked off to get the Sky Sport gig btw?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think these two may be contenders for the most pointless people ever born...

Oh, and who do we think Aaron sucked off to get the Sky Sport gig btw?
They defo thought he would of had a better following considering he’s got over a million followers but nope 😂😂 is actually hilarious tho!! Can’t wait for him to win his 2 fixed fights then he will be on his own as he won’t be getting any interest as everyone knows it’s fake!! Then he will lose the next one and then get all depressed again and dump her then she will get pregnant to keep him 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ll get the cash flow from the pups. Boast about buying a house and then they’ll go quiet again when the mortgage company laughs in their face.

Reactions: 5
Just find it vile that there gonna keep another girl to breed that!! Now that the pregnant one is on her second lot they will get rid of her and breed the young one and do that!! Back street puppy!!!! Ugh

Reactions: 8
Just been speaking to my partner about Aaron he had a fight with one of his friends (unsure if i can name him) but he swears blind he was paid off to lose

ETA: conversation between mates is it was 10k

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I messaged her my thoughts about the puppy farming. She called me a freak. Rich coming from you love, you look like a caricature

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just been speaking to my partner about Aaron he had a fight with one of his friends (unsure if i can name him) but he swears blind he was paid off to lose

Yep!! His fights are fake!! And this is why he done so tit at mma!!!

Reactions: 6

I can agree with this!!!! I know someone who use to be mates with her and she opened her gob about the fake fights!! And the “loser” gets paid to lose!! When her and Aaron broke up she spoke so dirty of him!!! But now the sun shines out of his ass 😂 she’s lost all her mates cos of how two faced she is and how many times she carys wolf about Aaron! People can’t be fucked with it as she will always go back to him!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So if you care about how animals are treated you’re a freak? She’s so vile! 🤮🤮🤮🤮 god help those poor dogs in their care, they will get their litters from them then rehome them..disgusting people!!!

I messaged her my thoughts about the puppy farming. She called me a freak. Rich coming from you love, you look like a caricature

Reactions: 11
I can agree with this!!!! I know someone who use to be mates with her and she opened her gob about the fake fights!! And the “loser” gets paid to lose!! When her and Aaron broke up she spoke so dirty of him!!! But now the sun shines out of his ass 😂 she’s lost all her mates cos of how two faced she is and how many times she carys wolf about Aaron! People can’t be fucked with it as she will always go back to him!!
It was 2019 belator. Apparently very common knowledge between his mates. She probably likes the GS status but he is a bit of a nobody

i’d find it hard if my partner pissed off and left me with 3 kids too🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
If she had a baby Bjorn carrier with Romeo why the hell does she need a gifted a new £175 one for Maddox? Surely she has the one Romeo used ?

Hate these companies for giving stuff to them for nothing. Infuriates me.

If she had a baby Bjorn carrier with Romeo why the hell does she need a gifted a new £175 one for Maddox? Surely she has the one Romeo used ?

Hate these companies for giving stuff to them for nothing. Infuriates me.
The thing is aswell is that Maddox is way too big for one of these carriers. These companies are disgraceful really, why not help people who are struggling?! She is awful for promoting it. The problem with Talia is she doesn't give a tit about anything other than money. She breeds purely for money, she breeds her dogs purely for money. She can't cope as it is, constantly complaining about pretty much everything, yet she still carries on. Those poor, poor dogs 😔😔😔We all know Aaron will flop in his 'boxing' career which is why they will be charging ridiculous amounts for the puppies!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing is aswell is that Maddox is way too big for one of these carriers. These companies are disgraceful really, why not help people who are struggling?! She is awful for promoting it. The problem with Talia is she doesn't give a tit about anything other than money. She breeds purely for money, she breeds her dogs purely for money. She can't cope as it is, constantly complaining about pretty much everything, yet she still carries on. Those poor, poor dogs 😔😔😔We all know Aaron will flop in his 'boxing' career which is why they will be charging ridiculous amounts for the puppies!
How much are they charging out of curiosity?

Reactions: 1
How much are they charging out of curiosity?
Last time they charged 6k 😱.

Last litter was 6k a puppy but the last one or two were put on sale to get rid of them
Yeah poor little pups. Hopefully they all went to good homes. She can't cope with all she's got going on now so why does she think a litter of at least 7 pups will help? I swear she's aged about 10 years since she moved to Newcastle and had the boys. She just keeps grabbing that money, not giving a tit about her own health and doing it all to keep him. 💯 he controls her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Yeah poor little pups. Hopefully they all went to good homes. She can't cope with all she's got going on now so why does she think a litter of at least 7 pups will help? I swear she's aged about 10 years since she moved to Newcastle and had the boys. She just keeps grabbing that money, not giving a tit about her own health and doing it all to keep him. 💯 he controls her.
do you think she’ll ever leave? I don’t she’s too busy wanting to live off the back of GS

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Unfortunately you could tell what type of people brought them dogs off them! The typical chav type 😩 it’s just disgusting she can’t even walk them herself!!! Why the duck would you get dogs when your too lazy to walk them!! Just shows there only interested in the money! She’s ages so badly! And Aaron has too!!! He’s bloody what in his late 30s!! And thinks he’s gonna have a boxing career 😂 he’s an absolute joke!!! He’s too old for this!! All these people that have been doing this for years and “ AAroN FrOm GeOrdiE sHorE” is going to be amazing 🙈😂 he’s a thought talia (she defo reads here) tell Aaron to sort his bleeping head out and be a proper “family man” and provide for the family like “normal men” do!!! Instead of trying to chase a dream that will never work! Your a bleeping mug for even agreeing for him to work away so much leaving you to be a single mum of 3, while he’s away doing what he bleeping wants and shags who he wants 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will never leave him. If they do break up, it will be him that does it. One of the best things about having a dog is walking them. It's bonding time. Those dogs do not have enough exercise and definitely not enough space. All three are money making objects to both of them. I really do think the poor things deserve more.
On a different note, I find it hilarious that Aaron still hasn't got an opponent and it's only a month till his 'fight' 🤣🤣. I have a friend in the boxing community and he said you always need/should know your opponent at least 8 weeks before the fight so you can study their moves and adapt yours accordingly. They honestly think we're stupid.

do you think she’ll ever leave? I don’t she’s too busy wanting to live off the back of GS
Nah way, she will never leave him. She's obsessed with him. Suppose she'll only ever know why? He's awful

Reactions: 6
She will never leave him. If they do break up, it will be him that does it. One of the best things about having a dog is walking them. It's bonding time. Those dogs do not have enough exercise and definitely not enough space. All three are money making objects to both of them. I really do think the poor things deserve more.
On a different note, I find it hilarious that Aaron still hasn't got an opponent and it's only a month till his 'fight' 🤣🤣. I have a friend in the boxing community and he said you always need/should know your opponent at least 8 weeks before the fight so you can study their moves and adapt yours accordingly. They honestly think we're stupid.

Nah way, she will never leave him. She's obsessed with him. Suppose she'll only ever know why? He's awful
Yep!! So he’s going going to be against someone who’s been paid to lose!! 😂 if you read all the comments on the sky boxing everyone thinks the exact same 😂😂 it’s just hilarious!!! No one cares about him!! And nope she will hold on to him with everything she’s got!!! Actually very upsetting on a woman’s behalf to be that weak to not leave a toxic relationship! That poor child (the girl) Just gets pushed aside! You can tell she’s just in the way! It’s all about them boys as there Aaron’s kids 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.