Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Wow now that is a body and legs of a true athlete 🙈😂😂😂😂 like fuck dose he actually paid to be away from his family to look like some jumped up chav 😫😂 I agree his wrinkles 😬😬😬
🤣🤣

New thread suggestion: Aaron & Talia are a pair of begs, he is a "boxer" with chicken legs

• Haha
Reactions: 30

quinzel

VIP Member
I messaged her my thoughts about the puppy farming. She called me a freak. Rich coming from you love, you look like a caricature

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I bet sienna cried her eyes out. 900 brothers, 10,000 dogs and a mum who makes her do a voduz hair ad every morning before school

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Rose94

VIP Member
You just know talia was the gobshite chav bully in school who had a combover fringe, concealer lips and sprayed VS spray constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 22

brookemck8

VIP Member
Whinging on about waiting times!!
Really gets to me how people can whinge about the NHS, I’m sure she’ll be secretly loving the time away from the kids!! Or she’s more so annoyed cos Aaron can’t cope with them
Shes always wingeing about NHS she should go fucking private and if she hates it so much stop popping out kids and requiring the NHS?!

Reactions: 21

chocdip

VIP Member
Talia your kids was 35+5 in hospital a few days never went to Nicu fuck off you twat.

mine was a extremely poor prem spent 257 days in hospital and had 14 operations im sorry i just want to punch her face in

your child is not delayed for being "prem" your child is delayed like Romeo was for being plonked in a high chair

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
The man looks exhausted. The bags under talias eyes make me feel sorry for her. Don't get me wrong she clearly is a good mother and keeps the house well but fuck me she's the picture of exhaustion

& also they are young pups.
A good mother? Cause she’s got 500 kids? Souring the relationship between her daughter and the kids dad, sleep training her kids, and strapping them on high chairs for hours in end so she can mop the floor? Taking them out when sick to spread germs or become more ill. Using her daughter in ads. I think she’s pure shite. Even listening to her talk it sounds like she’s never met a child before.
she’s on her third band aid baby and getting worse by the day

• Heart

To cat lady

Chatty Member
I’m still convinced he’s actually on the oil rigs to support the family (his old job) and not training camp

• Heart

Hootero

Chatty Member
I think these two may be contenders for the most pointless people ever born...

Oh, and who do we think Aaron sucked off to get the Sky Sport gig btw?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

quinzel

VIP Member
Whenever I feel a bit down, I count my blessings and feel thankful that I don't have Talia's life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I have autism and ADHD. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was four and autism when I was 28. I’m 31 at the end of this month. Unless you have it or live with someone who has it, it’s not something you can lightly throw around ‘I think they have ADHD/autism’ Us ADHDers my age have had the struggles of being called the ‘naughty kid’ because it’s so easy to just say that instead of thinking there are some children who actually have ADHD and there are some children who just don’t have decent parents. The amount of parents who don’t put effort into their children and then saying ‘He’s got ADHD because he doesn’t pay attention’ no maybe it’s because he has a shit home life. Not every child has ADHD and Talia is the sort of lazy mum who doesn’t put time and effort into her children (she cleans, got other children to look after, pops out babies, has dogs and puppies’ and she will blame that on ADHD. It’s not fair, because people with genuine neurological disorders get shunned off. We have to wait longer for assessments/appointments because we have lazy mums like Talia, looking for an answer for her shit parenting.

There isn’t autism in everyone. I know it gets said but it’s really offensive to say that especially to people with autism. It’s such a struggle to be heard and for people to say ‘oh but everyone has it’ disregards us and how much we really do struggle. We don’t live in an autistic world, us autistic have to try live up to society’s expectations and that is so stressful for us. It’s called masking and doing this for such a long time can make us unwell, depressed. So for people to disregard and throw around a diagnosis they clearly don’t know a lot about or really truly understand the struggles, it’s wrong.
I hope I haven’t offended anyone here and I wish any of you luck who is waiting for an assessment. It was the best thing I ever did. We are so lucky that neurological disorders are being spoken about a lot more now. X

• Heart

chocdip

VIP Member
oh another one of those boring anyone think boy or girl! we don't care you will probably end up with another boy and pretend you didn't want a girl anyway 🤷

you will do nothing but moan the new kids is sick and still take him out

you will moan about the NHS but still you use them for your pregnancy

• Haha