Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for a Dr? Is she implying Oakley might get to go home?
Please don’t jump on me for this, but I don’t want Oakley to go home. He’s come on leaps and bounds in that ward and he’s safe while he’s under the hospitals care, I’m worried for his safety if he goes back to Talia😢 as soon as he goes home he’ll be in danger and she’ll be posting it all over her stories for attention and sympathy again

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Please don’t jump on me for this, but I don’t want Oakley to go home. He’s come on leaps and bounds in that ward and he’s safe while he’s under the hospitals care, I’m worried for his safety if he goes back to Talia😢 as soon as he goes home he’ll be in danger and she’ll be posting it all over her stories for attention and sympathy again
I don't think anyone will jump on you I don't want him to go home either he's thriving at the minute he's definitely better off in the care of the hospital

Reactions: 26
She’s an utter disgrace of a human being. I could hardly eat/sleep when my child was in hospital. She goes on nights out?? Hair done?? Lashes? Everything?? How does she not feel guilt??? I left mine a max half hour when he was in hospital to shower etc whilst my husband was there so he was never on his own and that was 5 bloody months. So bleeping weird she follows whatever girl Aaron does.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s an utter disgrace of a human being. I could hardly eat/sleep when my child was in hospital. She goes on nights out?? Hair done?? Lashes? Everything?? How does she not feel guilt??? I left mine a max half hour when he was in hospital to shower etc whilst my husband was there so he was never on his own and that was 5 bloody months. So bleeping weird she follows whatever girl Aaron does.
Imagine if she put effort etc in being an actual loving mum to those kids instead of forever trying to push the narrative and stop being so bitter ey

Reactions: 22
I agree, during a 6 month period I didn't have my hair done or any self care appointments. The only times I left the hospital were to see my other child or to get food/supplies for whatever we needed in hospital. I cannot understand it and I'm glad I don't cos I will never be that person. My children always come first.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The only place I want Oakley to go is to Aaron's with someone who cares only about him not cashing in on his disability!! Someone that won't constantly try to kill him .
Also hun why is your nipple attached to your armpit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 normal nipples are meant to be central jod hun
Glad you could find a babysitter for siennah for your night out but not to stay with your son
Top parenting that you ugly bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's with the 👀 on her post about the doctor. Very strange. And I agree I hope he doesn't go home. Look how well he's come on whilst in the care of the hospital

Reactions: 13
Talia obviously had a quiet night out over the weekend, why else did she get her makeup done 🫣
Yep funny how she didn’t post her night out like she use to, cos she knows people would be saying the same as Aaron u couldn’t get a babysitter for your unwell son to not be alone but can for a night out

Reactions: 23
Yeah I think shes behaving differently to before, she’s more controlled. She’s not talking into her phone as much, not making as many indirects, being the doting mum to Oakley and she kept very quiet on her night out. She’s playing the part well now.

Reactions: 20
Yeah I think shes behaving differently to before, she’s more controlled. She’s not talking into her phone as much, not making as many indirects, being the doting mum to Oakley and she kept very quiet on her night out. She’s playing the part well now.
Just confirms exactly how sly and manipulative she is

Reactions: 12
Also if I seen her pic I'd think she was about 44 . She isn't even 30 yet 😳😳😳😳😳😳 she's ruined that face of hers imagine when she's in her actual 40s shel be another Katie price
She looks like one of them blow up sex dolls and I mean the cheap nastly ones like on the episode of only fools and horses

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ngl I must look like a stalker I get a notification of Aaron's story and click it straight away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also if I seen her pic I'd think she was about 44 . She isn't even 30 yet 😳😳😳😳😳😳 she's ruined that face of hers imagine when she's in her actual 40s shel be another Katie price
She’s not 30? Crikey she looks older than me and I’m 45. Been reading these threads and can’t believe what a top grade selfish witch she is.
You just couldn’t relax knowing your son was suffering and alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.