Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending Talia at all but I agree she would likely have known about Oakleys condition at the 20 week scan. Having been in a fairly similar situation it's quite a complex situation at a very difficult gestation in pregnancy.

Basically, at that point, there is the option of termination for medical reasons and maybe she kept the news to herself to stop being pressured?

I carried a child with a serious physical disability and it was very very difficult once we knew, knowing other people's opinions of what we should do. I can understand why you might keep it to yourself, Bury your head in the sand and hope for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not defending Talia at all but I agree she would likely have known about Oakleys condition at the 20 week scan. Having been in a fairly similar situation it's quite a complex situation at a very difficult gestation in pregnancy.

Basically, at that point, there is the option of termination for medical reasons and maybe she kept the news to herself to stop being pressured?

I carried a child with a serious physical disability and it was very very difficult once we knew, knowing other people's opinions of what we should do. I can understand why you might keep it to yourself, Bury your head in the sand and hope for the best.
But not telling the father? Nah, it's inexcusable

• Heart
Reactions: 34

How could she hide it from him though? If that even is true.
I was advised to terminate my pregnancy after abnormalities found at the anomaly scan but I would never hide that from my husband.

Reactions: 6
And this is why Aaron's needs to keep fighting!!! People are vile and Jodie doesn't care all she cares about is money and herself !!!
Horrible Bastards 🤬🤬🤬

This is exactly why Aaron is right and removing the children of social media is the best thing to do.

Reactions: 20
Not that it'll do anything but I've reported the post I'm just disgusted

Reactions: 11

How could she hide it from him though? If that even is true.
I was advised to terminate my pregnancy after abnormalities found at the anomaly scan but I would never hide that from my husband.
She has came out and said certain things were picked up at a hospital visit (I think Aaron was there) but then a few weeks down the line she said she suddenly got the all clear? And I think this is what she told Aaron.

She was lying about having her scan in FM, saying it was because the other scan rooms were full.

Reactions: 12
So when Aaron has the kids he posts maybe a handful of stories, when talia has them it's a story an hour approximately. And yet he's the tit parent according to all the huns? A parent too present in the moment to post on social media is the bad guy. Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️. I have my kids 7 days a week (tough break) and yet still don't post on social media unless they're asleep or eating. When my baby was in hospital as a tiny baby I took loads of photos because covid meant only one of us was allowed in and I didn't want my other half missing out on seeing him but not a single one of those photos went on social media. Oakley deserves privacy, even more so after seeing the comments above and I hope to god Aaron does manage to get them all off social media. The damage has already been done thanks to her showing him to spite Aaron, those comments are out there forever for that sweet wee boy to read when he gets older but hopefully if Aaron can get them off completely the damage will be limited. How bleeping stupid do you have to be to show your poorly son just because your ex said he was trying to keep them off Instagram. Look at the bigger bleeping picture 🤯 he's not doing it to be a dick.
---
That ended up more of a rant than I planned 🙈 sorry!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve always read this thread but never commented! I’ve finally caught up from thread 24..it’s taken me all bank holiday 😅😅

it’s absolutely disgusting she goes out on the piss while her son is in hospital. I get some parents need “respite” but my god she takes the absolute piss. My child was in hospital for a few weeks when he was little, I would sit up there 24/7 like a scruff and had so much guilt I had if I had to go home and leave him. She is a joke, boils my blood everyone on insta arselicks her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am probably going to get hate here, I don’t know either of them and don’t agree with a lot of things she does/says/goes on….. but I can not stand him at the moment he just seems so smug and like he’s parent of the year??? The fact he says he wants the boys kept off social media but then went on to shame talia for covering his face practically forcing her to post him but then turning it around that he shouldn’t be posted I duno just doesn’t sit right with me at all! When Aaron’s been poorly he’s not had to have the boys as they’ve been with family or gone home, that must be nice…. As a mam you don’t get that life just goes on and you have to get up and keep going. I don’t know what I’m ranting over here but I just needed to type something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just me that likes the new hair? Haha and Aaron you sure the boys don't wanna go see super mario tomorrow? Approx 6pm silverlink 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is no talking to these dipshits sticking up for her. Aaron is a tit father according to them yet when you bring up the fact she let her baby be alone for bloods and to fast because it was too upsetting for her. They justify it, you know because poor Talia needs a break as she finds it traumatising. When you mention she let Oakley's sats drop to a dangerous level they again bring up how awful Aaron is. These people are brainwashed beyond belief now and I think even if the truth was to come out about how toxic and neglectful she actually is they would still sing her praises.
The people commenting vile thighs abour Oakley just need to vanish. I hope all those type of people get their karma along with Talia

Reactions: 33
I am probably going to get hate here, I don’t know either of them and don’t agree with a lot of things she does/says/goes on….. but I can not stand him at the moment he just seems so smug and like he’s parent of the year??? The fact he says he wants the boys kept off social media but then went on to shame talia for covering his face practically forcing her to post him but then turning it around that he shouldn’t be posted I duno just doesn’t sit right with me at all! When Aaron’s been poorly he’s not had to have the boys as they’ve been with family or gone home, that must be nice…. As a mam you don’t get that life just goes on and you have to get up and keep going. I don’t know what I’m ranting over here but I just needed to type something!
But he has them more than Talia? The point he was making wasn't that she should post Oakley. It was more to say how can you keep posting the other two when you're covering Oakley. Meaning don't post any of the children! And If I was poorly and was able to get my child looked after then yes ya damn right I'll take that opportunity. Who wouldn't??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But that's not what he did at all. He said treat them all the same and then said he wants them off social media. She took it as being made to show him when it was the opposite 🤦‍♀️. And she manages to ditch the kids for beauty treatments and nights out so why can't he have help when he's not well? I've had family help when I've been ill, does that make me a dad instead of a mum?
---
Just me that likes the new hair? Haha and Aaron you sure the boys don't wanna go see super mario tomorrow? Approx 6pm silverlink 👀
Nope I'm there with you 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He didn't shame her though, he said how it was disgusting she shared her other children and not Oakley and how would he feel when he's older seeing his face covered by emojis next to his siblings? She then came out and said she wasn't ready to post him and yet 24 hours later he's now all over the Internet with God knows how many people sharing him and others saving the videos. She was not pressured at all, people have been asking her the same question for months yet she waited for Aaron to state what we are all thinking and boom Oakley is shown. It played right into her game of oh poor Talia being forced
With the sickness thing if he had the boys and then she takes them to the hospital like she does do they would spread it to Oakley, so tbf I imagine Talia said he couldn't have them which would be the right thing too do. The boys and Aaron have been sick the last few weeks and she hasnt, I'm sure if she was sick she'd have someone looking after them, but then again that would be another excuse to not go the hopsital

Reactions: 23
But he has them more than Talia? The point he was making wasn't that she should post Oakley. It was more to say how can you keep posting the other two when you're covering Oakley. Meaning don't post any of the children! And If I was poorly and was able to get my child looked after then yes ya damn right I'll take that opportunity. Who wouldn't??
she literally can’t be two places at once, I know first hand how hard it is to try and split yourself into 3/4 different places for your kids you just can’t do it, so yeah he has them half the week but she doesn’t get a break, she still has Sienna and the hospital to be at, he gets a break when he doesn’t have the boys and can do what he wants the rest of the week?
Like I said I do not agree with a lot of what she does/acts but I also think he knows exactly what he’s doing/saying/recording.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she literally can’t be two places at once, I know first hand how hard it is to try and split yourself into 3/4 different places for your kids you just can’t do it, so yeah he has them half the week but she doesn’t get a break, she still has Sienna and the hospital to be at, he gets a break when he doesn’t have the boys and can do what he wants the rest of the week?
Like I said I do not agree with a lot of what she does/acts but I also think he knows exactly what he’s doing/saying/recording.
Jesus Christ here we go again

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.