Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the waiting for the doctor 👀 is a I’m after the doctor being baby daddy number 5? Trashy clap back to Aaron liking the love island lasses insta pics!

Also I would love if someone can braid my hair I am tit at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone manage to work out what days Aaron has the boys, he had them since Saturday I know he has them 4 days so is that Saturday to Tuesday ?

Reactions: 5
Those kids pure loving life at their Daddy’s. Nice to hear them happy and not directly in front of the camera!

Reactions: 25
Ah man I don’t like his hair short 🥲 I would no longer sit on his face and peddle his lugs now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even with Aaron's tips about getting his kids to give him a kiss, Maddox would still refuse to give duck face one if he could. Maddox laughing on that video is the cutest thing, makes you wonder why Talia always mutes her videos of him 🙄is it because he hates being around her and she never gets that laugh out of him

Reactions: 20
What’s the game changing news? The boys seem sooooo happy when they are with Aaron! that’s not me trying to kiss his ass, as much as I would love too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where do these people get their info from 🤦🏽‍♀️ she has pulled the wool over so many peoples eyes
2830543E-DA3E-42D1-BB3E-B02CDF6DD2FD.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Has Aaron done a dirty delete? I can’t see any stories
100% still there. The "if you want kisses of the kids, tell them you don't want kisses" then the latest is him saying it's the "8th May in case anyone thinks I'm using old videos" and goes on to say about a zoom meeting with Ryan etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You lot move to fast just had to find this thread through 3 previous ones I've missed. Haven't been on socials for a while what have I missed🤣?

Reactions: 2
His dad's disowned him? Wow, it'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic. The minions really do just go along with what Jodie tells them

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The other comments if its the same one is absolutely disgusting

Edit to add it is not the same one they've reposted the same thing 3 times today and one of the reposts good lord the comments 😳
Oh my god I’ve just been and had a look at the comments on the other post! Disgusting 😳😳😳 why would anyone ever write that about an innocent child

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh my god I’ve just been and had a look at the comments on the other post! Disgusting 😳😳😳 why would anyone ever write that about an innocent child
It made me feel sick that people can be so nasty?! Yet were the trolls?!?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Talias nipple still trying to escape her evil ass I see

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh ‘Jodie Wonky Nips’ hasn’t had her 2 boys for 4 days (Sat to Tue) because they are at there Dads… but she won’t tell her minions that.

She will keep crying about how hard it is for her being a ‘Medical Mummy’ and a full time mum of 4 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.