Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed Aaron recently followed Arabella Chi and liked a couple of her pics, and now Talia is also following her 👀
She is a stunning looking woman isn't she!! Jodies insides must fall out her hole everytime she sees him liking pics like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hiya 👋🏼 😃 @spilllltheteeee good to see you over here 😂

So They split up end of last year after Oakley was born with Aperts Syndrome. Since then Talia has been making indirect digs on her stories making out Aaron is never there for the kids, he’s a deadbeat etc. Up until last week she was too ashamed to show Oakley and she scribbled over his face (at the beginning til it was mentioned on here) put emojis over his wee face, hands and feet, covered him with blankets over his face and a hood completely covering him in the pram. She delayed physio for him as she didn’t want the physio in whilst she had workmen’s in doing wardrobes.She’s alwayscomplaining about being knackered, never getting a break and how she’s ‘super mum’ doing everything herself. Actually she has plenty time for hair, nails,filler, pt sessions and nights out. She regularly drives on her phone with kids in the car filming herself. On one occasion she let Oakley’s SATS (oxygen) drop dangerously low at 70/75 she hates going into hospital as usual it was the community nurse that rushed him in. There’s speculation Oakley is in hospital just now as she isn’t meeting his needs. As for the fundraiser it’s for the hospital ward (to make her look good) it’s not for Oakley directly. There’s loads more it’s been a complete tit show!!

Hope that helps, anyone anything else they could add in? 😊
Plus the fact he has them 4 days a week and pays maintenance but she's begging for more money even though she has the kids less than him. She only posted Oakley on her Instagram after Aaron made a post saying he's trying to make sure his kids are not shown on social media anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wee were told before when handing in money to the ward who helped someone really close to me after they passed away that you shouldn't hand money in to any ward as it goes straight to the trust boss's who then decide what to do with it. I'm in Scotland so might be different in England and if it is a children's hospital! Wee went and bought footspas, chocolates, biscuits etc and handed them in instead. If she's being genuine she should just be buying what's needed and hand it in THEN provide all proof of purchases. No way she needs 10k for toys, I think she's at it tbh!!
I do too. She'll do a big show of handing something over (money or goods) but I have no doubt she'll siphon some off
---
I've noticed Aaron recently followed Arabella Chi and liked a couple of her pics, and now Talia is also following her 👀
She has no shame

Reactions: 4
Not read the thread but duck me- send the money to the scientist researching aperts- the ward needs 2000
The most

• Heart
I can’t remember the name of the man now but at Christmas there was someone who was quite big on tiktok who wanted to raise money for GOSH to get all the children presents for Christmas and for the staff to treat themselves. He said he asked the hospital if he could have over the money to them to buy what the children/staff like but was told money won’t actually help much as they don’t get the money, it goes higher up. So instead he went to loads of toy shops and brought the children things and handed them in and showed all receipts so people knew he wasn’t keeping the money for himself. I think if talia actually wanted to do something to help the ward Oakleys on it’d work better doing it this way so they actually see a benefit from it. She could easily say ok I have x amount raised tell me what you need the most and I’ll get it for you

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So is it right the most recent follows you do are at the top of the list? If that’s the case she is the last person Aaron has followed and he’s liked her pics then Talia has followed her wahahaha 🤣 Well spotted! @Susy86 Oh and Talia’s last follow is for only fans as someone else said 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
To be fair I think the go fund me could actually be legit, it’s got the beneficiary as the registered charity Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals NHS, and it says the go fund me funds will be paid there. Don’t know if there would be any way round that, so I think it seems proper.

Reactions: 7
To be fair I think the go fund me could actually be legit, it’s got the beneficiary as the registered charity Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals NHS, and it says the go fund me funds will be paid there. Don’t know if there would be any way round that, so I think it seems proper.
I think it is too but she’s gone 0-100 and I don’t feel like that was her own choice she’s forced it. We seen nothing since the day he was born and now it’s all over social media it’s not natural and it’s so forced. I understand would of been hard for her to accept but the attention she has now got from showing him she will be loving it and that’s disgusting

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it is too but she’s gone 0-100 and I don’t feel like that was her own choice she’s forced it. We seen nothing since the day he was born and now it’s all over social media it’s not natural and it’s so forced. I understand would of been hard for her to accept but the attention she has now got from showing him she will be loving it and that’s disgusting
Oh I totally agree, it’s all one big show now! From struggling to accept and not feeling able to show him to all this within a 24hour period! She loves the attention it is bringing HER, such a shame it’s being done for all the wrong reasons!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Not read the thread but duck me- send the money to the scientist researching aperts- the ward needs 2000
The most
I so agree with this!!
Hospitals get other funding and grants, with Aperts being a rare genetic disorder, the money would really benefit a charity linked to that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.