Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Aaron will be donating any of his massive pay check from the fight to his sons go fund me 🙄
How do you know he hasn't already donated to the hospital or to an Aperts research facility? But just hasn't felt the need to publicise it and make a big deal about it like a certain attention seeking Jodie has?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wee were told before when handing in money to the ward who helped someone really close to me after they passed away that you shouldn't hand money in to any ward as it goes straight to the trust boss's who then decide what to do with it.
At my hospital you donate it to the main charity office and specify where you want the money to go then it gets allocated to them

Reactions: 8
I half wonder is Oakley staying so long for his developmental needs etc? Like they spotted Talia has no bond and therefore he wasn't developing.. because now all of a sudden she's playing with him and doing things she has neverrrr done with him before

Reactions: 25
Talia obviously had a quiet night out over the weekend, why else did she get her makeup done 🫣

Reactions: 14
No words for the witch but man Oakley is so cute ! What he's had to deal with and he's so happy and such a personality in spite of what he's been dealt is amazing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.