Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh would you look at that! Talia's with Oakley in the play room the hospital doesn't have

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oakley is the sweetest soul, his eyes are gorgeous. Poor boy he deserves so much better than talia.

Reactions: 15
T shows Oakley then all of a sudden the drawings come along, weird that people see him and immediately sketch him, that's just not normal

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Jesus, I have a break from tattle and come back to 8 threads to catch up on! I’m so behind but one thing

Talia, you are a bloody awful woman, all I can think about is poor Oakley up at that hospital alone(you too Aaron) I get people have lives but how can you leave a baby alone in a foreign place.

ps. 29/f/Aus

Reactions: 18
Can’t get over how much Sienna and Romeo Look the same and Maddox and Oakley look the same ❤ bless them

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion (very early)

Talia just wanted fortune & fame, she's so irrelevant the press printed the wrong name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Thread suggestion:

Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
What in fresh dorito shaped hell is this
That actually looks nothing like Oakley which is heartbreaking because he's beautiful and they've gone and made him look so ordinary. The other boys look like they have beauty fillers on and Talia doesn't even look like Talia.

I wouldn't even repost that tit, I'd honestly be insulted and I'm sorry but I looked on the page 😭 why do all the faces look so squished and disproportionate in every single drawing.

I've seen really good artists work with awful quality pictures and make it flow and look like it's actually a photo and then you get this crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I wish I could join in the ASL but you would 💯 guess who I was 🤣🤣🤣
Ngl you’re one of the few on here I’ve been so intrigued who you are because you are on so many threads I’m on and your stories are great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand what this person in Aaron’s comments is trying to say😅 are they on Talias side or what🤣
IMG_5689.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry peeps I’m staying anon 🤣🤦‍♀️ can you imagine if it came out after I shagged Chet and I know Dan and Claud

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She knows that she now has a "valid" reason to show her kids, or at least Oakley, on SM as she'll cite it as promoting awareness and fundraising etc. She's a devious, cocky witch
---

It's honestly best you nip over to her threads, she's like Jodie in that it's numerous tit, ongoing lol. Start with the thread of her going into hospital rather than go ages back
What made my jaw drop with Emma was the naked pics! Never thought she’d done that type of work seeing as she acts like she’s holier than thou these days 😂
---
Same , could someone explain 🙈
A newspaper got her name wrong and called talia Jodie instead 😂 she’s that irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.