Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she partnered with dior? Surely not she’s more DHgate than Dior 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For the poster who asked about Gary and Aaron, a lot of the cast have said that since Garry got with Emma and had kids he has taken a huge step back from their friendship group and they were all disappointed in him because he didn’t turn up to something which involved them all (can’t remember what it was now) but Charlotte sophie holly said on charlottes podcast that Vicky and Gary try and seperate themselves from GS now and act like all their success didn’t come from it and also that they think they’re above it now. Meowwww

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For the poster who asked about Gary and Aaron, a lot of the cast have said that since Garry got with Emma and had kids he has taken a huge step back from their friendship group and they were all disappointed in him because he didn’t turn up to something which involved them all (can’t remember what it was now) but Charlotte sophie holly said on charlottes podcast that Vicky and Gary try and seperate themselves from GS now and act like all their success didn’t come from it and also that they think they’re above it now. Meowwww
it may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with stepping away from it. Everyones lives move on. If anything Holly forgets where she came from and acts above everyone but still hangs off the back end of MTV

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don't think it's exactly fair to put Gary in the same category as vicks Gary has said on numerous occasions he wouldn't be where he was without gs he is grateful for it I just think his mentality has changed since having children and getting married and that's fair enough I get they were maybe disappointed he didn't turn up but other people didn't either whereas vicky really thinks she's above it and forgetscwhere she comes from

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah I agree Gary is probably cringing at his former self if want to move on and grow up too although I genuinely believe he’s grateful for his life he always remembers what got him there
Holly is a stuck up snake who thinks she’s better than anyone

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but is NO ONE going to mention jodies new post?! Or am I the only one who thinks she's been done dirty and given devil horns? The artist may be a tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I agree Gary is probably cringing at his former self if want to move on and grow up too although I genuinely believe he’s grateful for his life he always remembers what got him there
Holly is a stuck up snake who thinks she’s better than anyone
He probably does especially now he has a daughter I agree with about Holly thinks her tit dosent stink 😬

Reactions: 8
Whilst I’m having morning cry before work - randomly popped into my head, why is Romeo still in a cot??? Isn’t he 3 or almost 3?? My daughter went into a full single bed with bed rail at 1.5, why the heck do they still have him in a full baby bed? 🫤🫤🫤
Cos Jodie won’t want to keep getting up and down to him when he gets out. She can contain him in a cot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gary’s wife is unwell I think, he’s stepped up and been a husband and dad. Can’t slate him for it.
Vicky is a moose. Literally dislike her.

Reactions: 20
The comments in Talia's latest post 🤮 all making out she's this amazing super single mama who the sun shines out of. Bunch of delusional cunts. The way they go on acting like Aaron isn't even in the picture it's disgusting.

And speak for yourself Erica because I will never admire Talia. I will never admire a mother who could put her baby in danger the way she has and anyone who does admire her are no better.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.