Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary is only taking a back step from it because of miserable Emma, she doesn’t want anything to do with it and he takes a step back from everyone apart from his now new old golf buddies
Yeah that too 😂

Reactions: 2
Is there a criteria for winning the thread title? Do you have to be an OG of the threads to win? I nearly fainted when a saw I got 90 likes on my suggestion on the last thread. Felt like Christmas had come all over again 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aaron should play her at her own game, go on This Morning, loose women, magazines, be the face of aperts charity's etc.. don't let her get a look or make money of her their little boy. Aaron is the famous one after all.
That's a brilliant idea!! I'd blumming love to see him do that!!!

Reactions: 5
Is there a criteria for winning the thread title? Do you have to be an OG of the threads to win? I nearly fainted when a saw I got 90 likes on my suggestion on the last thread. Felt like Christmas had come all over again 🤣🤣
Just the thread title with the most likes 😊

Reactions: 8
Yours had 2nd most likes, yours was just put on before the thread closed though and got loads in the 1day but didn’t have as much time to gather the likes over a period of time. I loved yours btw, can we have that one next time except change the name to Jodie? Try that one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's that much of a tit mum she doesn't even know how Oakley is !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Re-watching G Shore atm, and one thing I’ll say is that Aaron was a friend to everyone. A lot of bullies in that house (Marnie included) and he never stopped down to that level, even calling Marnie out for being unfair to others. He never ganged up on anyone and was always reasonable and fair. A lot of the cast members in the house called Aaron their best friend, which is a testament to him.

He also said before Marnie he’d never had a proper relationship. So being quite naive, he never really stood a chance once Talia got her narcissistic talons into him. It seemed to all go down hill for him once he he had the misfortune of meeting her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She set up a go fund me 😂

Can someone explain it, does she get to keep the money that donated? Or does it HAVE to go on the hospital?

Yours had 2nd most likes, yours was just put on before the thread closed though and got loads in the 1day but didn’t have as much time to gather the likes over a period of time. I loved yours btw, can we have that one next time except change the name to Jodie? Try that one 🤣🤣
Jodie revealing Oakley as a last resort. Aaron will wipe that smug face off her in court.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She set up a go fund me 😂

Can someone explain it, does she get to keep the money that donated? Or does it HAVE to go on the hospital?
My hubby done one for someone else and he put the person who it was for as the main person so the money would go directly to him, but depends who she's set it up too, either herself or the hospital
Edit just looked and it will go straight to the hospital

Her Gofundme: It’s all very vague what she’s actually fundraising for. What will the money actually go towards? People stipulate a lot more when it comes to what they’re raising money for.

Maybe she’ll claim the hospital won’t take the money in the end, pretend it’s for Oakley, and buy him a few designer t-shirts whilst splashing the rest on her new tits.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.