Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Gofundme: It’s all very vague what she’s actually fundraising for. What will the money actually go towards? People stipulate a lot more when it comes to what they’re raising money for.

Maybe she’ll claim the hospital won’t take the money in the end, pretend it’s for Oakley, and buy him a few designer t-shirts whilst splashing the rest on her new tits.
Don’t worry she will soon clarify when she’s caught up with Tattle and read your questions 😂😂

Can anyone suggest any other threads that are a must? I just use my sisters account to keep up with this thread. She uses it just for the Jermain Defoe thread (an eye opener). You’ll know who your talking to cause one of us can spell (me) and the other can’t 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t worry she will soon clarify when she’s caught up with Tattle and read your questions 😂😂

Can anyone suggest any other threads that are a must? I just use my sisters account to keep up with this thread. She uses it just for the Jermain Defoe thread (an eye opener). You’ll know who your talking to cause one of us can spell (me) and the other can’t 😂😂😂
The Lauryn Goodman thread is an eye opener, another wag wannabe who slept with Kyle Walker when he was in a relationship with his long term partner who he has 3 kids to. She’s obsessed with the Walkers and they don’t acknowledge her. Hashtags #walker on every post even though Kyle Walker takes nothing to do with her or the child. She’s even trademarked her sons name 🤣 shes batshit cray cray!!

Oh yeah and there was a certain document which we are not allowed to discuss but it would make your eyes water 💴 💵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just looking at her follows and she's followed Loose Women. With her posting Oakley and now the press have started posting articles could she possibly be doing TV interviews next? Is that what she's angling for next, her next step to raising awareness getting an extra 15 minutes
can bet ya life she’s going that route🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Take a look at Part time working mummy… real eye opener that one!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The poor mam who doesn't get a break is all dolled up 😐 would see her better to get her priorities in order first. Wouldn't begrudge a mum getting a break and night out if they actually been a proper mum the rest of the time

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The Lauryn Goodman thread is an eye opener, another wag wannabe who slept with Kyle Walker when he was in a relationship with his long term partner who he has 3 kids to. She’s obsessed with the Walkers and they don’t acknowledge her. Hashtags #walker on every post even though Kyle Walker takes nothing to do with her or the child. She’s even trademarked her sons name 🤣 shes batshit cray cray!!

Oh yeah and there was a certain document which we are not allowed to discuss but it would make your eyes water 💴 💵
I am far too nosey and need to know about this document so what thread number will I find this on for quickness? 😂😂
---
If you read her threads you'll see what we're talking about
ive not even read her thread just saw her instagram and I could already tell you she has munchausen/ by proxy

Reactions: 10
The poor mam who doesn't get a break is all dolled up 😐 would see her better to get her priorities in order first. Wouldn't begrudge a mum getting a break and night out if they actually been a proper mum the rest of the time
She’s not seriously away on a night out?? 🤦‍♀️ Ahh it all makes sense now, the post explaining why she’s not staying overnight tonight at the hospital when she never bothers to stay overnight anyway! You can bet your life she won’t be acknowledging Aaron having the boys.
I am far too nosey and need to know about this document so what thread number will I find this on for quickness? 😂😂
it’s only clues that are kinda given for to go find online as it’s not to be discussed as it’s legal, last time the thread got shut down over it, but omg what a read. Will see if I can find out which thread is best, leave it with me 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She likely can stay at the hospital tonight but is choosing not to. She hasn’t once spent the night with him since he’s been in hospital

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No doubt her weirdo fans will justify her not going to the hospital cause she “nEeDs A bReAk”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oaft she’s something else! Canny believe I bought her book a few years ago 🤦‍♀️ I’m sure she’s not been transparent with ‘donations’ received in the past!
I used to like her, thought she was quite funny and down to earth but she's all ad's now. Haven't read her threads yet, might have a gander since these two are being boring fuckers this weekend.

Reactions: 3
So Jodie out tonight all dolled up and poor Oakley back to not having anyone stay over, I wonder if Billy Jo taking her for a slap up meal and quickie cos that how classy our Jodie is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s she done with Sienna then? We mustn’t forgotten she’s got 4 kids. Can’t get a babysitter for her to stay with Oakley but can for a night out?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
3k raised. Wish we could say that she done this with kindness but this is so wrong. It'll blow her skelator head up more 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.