Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at her follows and she's followed Loose Women. With her posting Oakley and now the press have started posting articles could she possibly be doing TV interviews next? Is that what she's angling for next, her next step to raising awareness getting an extra 15 minutes
Aaron should play her at her own game, go on This Morning, loose women, magazines, be the face of aperts charity's etc.. don't let her get a look or make money of her their little boy. Aaron is the famous one after all.

Reactions: 35
Howling at the 'Jodie' comments

I swear to God, her minions have a combined IQ of 6, absolute gobshites :rolleyes:
That 6 is a little too generous. I expect a full clarification on that and excuses 😂 but yeah they really are. Like how on earth do they watch her stories of her shopping or playing on a pogo stick instead of being with her son and think: yeah, that's one selfless, brave and strong mama 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Whilst I’m having morning cry before work - randomly popped into my head, why is Romeo still in a cot??? Isn’t he 3 or almost 3?? My daughter went into a full single bed with bed rail at 1.5, why the heck do they still have him in a full baby bed? 🫤🫤🫤
Cus she's a lazy witch and can't be doing with getting up to them if they get out of bed in the night!! 😡

Reactions: 4
Just catching up
Whys her sister saying jodie is brave. Oakley is the brave one you bloody cretin!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Aaron should play her at her own game, go on This Morning, loose women, magazines, be the face of aperts charity's etc.. don't let her get a look or make money of her their little boy. Aaron is the famous one after all.
That's a good point actually. Wonder if any media sources have reached out to him about Oakley in the past couple days and he's told them to duck off.... He slipped up last night and while it was funny & I don't blame him he needs to keep 🤐 don't give it to her! I did a bit of googling last night and he needs to have legit proof and really good reasons why he wants his children kept from social media!! Wee all know why and that he's quite right fighting for it. Amy child's has agreed with her ex to keep their little boy away from SM. Lauren Pope is also amazing in not showing her children, she does do Ads for certain things but doesn't ever fully show her children. Talia knows she needs to show them as much as she can as this brings in folk feeling sorry for her thus putting her views, interactions etc up. She's is literally throwing them out there everyday & screaming out for companies to work with her. It's called exploiting!! Its true what I said the other day, Aaron never does ads with their children and has over 2 miliion more followers than she does. Yes she has to make money but stop using your children to do so! He needs to question if there is a trust fund or something set up where part of the money being made from the ads she involves her children in is going into!!

Reactions: 8
"No sleepover for mummy tonight" .... as if she was even gonna stay with him overnight she never does!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
What’s wrong with them being in a cot? My little fella was in his till he was nearly four and half he loved the security of it. Sweet little boy never climbed out of it. But if they are comfortable I don’t see an issue

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Vicky is such a twit! As if she didn’t know they had a poorly wee baby! Again kidding on she’s better than the geordie shore lot.
Vickie pattison comented on "fabulous mag" Instagram post about Oakley. Of course she mentions how strong talia must be. Between her and holly licking talias arse I can't keep up

Reactions: 13
She knows that she now has a "valid" reason to show her kids, or at least Oakley, on SM as she'll cite it as promoting awareness and fundraising etc. She's a devious, cocky witch
---
Oh plz explain, in what way? After this promise won’t derail thread with any more Emma questions lol! Thanks 😊
It's honestly best you nip over to her threads, she's like Jodie in that it's numerous tit, ongoing lol. Start with the thread of her going into hospital rather than go ages back

Reactions: 10
I don't think it's exactly fair to put Gary in the same category as vicks Gary has said on numerous occasions he wouldn't be where he was without gs he is grateful for it I just think his mentality has changed since having children and getting married and that's fair enough I get they were maybe disappointed he didn't turn up but other people didn't either whereas vicky really thinks she's above it and forgetscwhere she comes from
Gary is only taking a back step from it because of miserable Emma, she doesn’t want anything to do with it and he takes a step back from everyone apart from his now new old golf buddies

Reactions: 8
When Scott spoke about Gary at the reunion and that he basically cut him out, he sounded really hurt by it. I felt bad for him

Reactions: 11
When Scott spoke about Gary at the reunion and that he basically cut him out, he sounded really hurt by it. I felt bad for him
Garys a fool for doing it. If they were to ever split Gary wouldn’t have anyone to go to as he’s ditched everyone for cray cray Emma

Reactions: 10
I mean he may well have been hurt but hasn't stopped him airing stuff about Gaz and Charlotte's relationship and the fallout for his own gain on Eden Harvey's podcast.

Also having said that Scott hasn't changed from his Geordie Shore days he's still regularly doing drugs and going on benders by his own admission. Gaz's priorities changed when he had kids tbh don't blame him for distancing himself from someone who could drag him back into that and who has no plans on changing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.