Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oakley is just the cutest
He has such a beautiful little face

His mother on the other hand…..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm rewatching Geordie OG's and I knowwwww it takes 2 to tango but my god Aaron kept saying let's see how we get on with one baby first and she's planning the next already!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Oakley is just the cutest
He has such a beautiful little face

His mother on the other hand…..
He is just beautiful! Looking at his wee face knowing he faces so much surgery and obstacles to overcome in the coming years is just so sad. Then he may have hearing & sight problems too 😞 it just isn't fair! He seems like a wee trooper though, it's terrible his mother & father cannot even be in the same room as one another. I know aaron has stopped with the SM rants/digs now but he did up until just recently and his mother always has and always will keep that tit going. Does she seriously not realise how what's going on will be affecting her children? I'm pretty sure when their children are grown they will see all the tit they've created for the whole world too see... Good luck with that cos I would be mortified and fuming if it was my parents!!

Reactions: 10
Why is siennah never in school? Always off out with the boys it seems?

Reactions: 14
Well talia got what she wanted with her new followers absolute cowbag sat waiting for heI'm 30 / f and I'm somewhere in the North West

Reactions: 10
I might get told to sod off for revealing my age but my asl is
21/F/Staffordshire

😂😂 hope I can still stick around x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m a south Londoner! Probably not that far from where Talia is originally from
Thank god I don’t sound like her though
She's originally from Littlehampton on the south coast, not London. But thankfully most people down south don't sound like her... Just the chavs 😅

Reactions: 4
A new add for a baby product!
That she gets wrong! She says ‘suitable from six months’ on her post.. when it says all over the box suitable from birth!! She can’t even get that right!! New to this page, but my god she winds me up!!!

Reactions: 16
That she gets wrong! She says ‘suitable from six months’ on her post.. when it says all over the box suitable from birth!! She can’t even get that right!! New to this page, but my god she winds me up!!!
And its not even in focus 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That she gets wrong! She says ‘suitable from six months’ when it says all over the box suitable from birth!! She can’t even get that right!! New to this page, but my god she winds me up!!!
Just went to check there, your right! Does she not rehearse or actually check facts before she does these ads?! Bet she has a constant smirk on her face now she will be inundated with companies wanting to work with her 😠 absolute joke!
PS Talia quite with the Dior tit, it's not going to happen. Your second name is not Kardashian ffs!!

Reactions: 6
I had a busy morning come back and weve time travelled back to the my space days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.